JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Marketing of Madness documentary was created by a Scientology front group, the CCHR. L Ron Hubbard hated psychiatrists because they pointed out in the 1950's that Scientology was nonsense, and Scientology has been putting out this BS ever since.

Maybe Hubbard was right about Xenu and the aliens and the volcano, and all the psychs are wrong. Head down to the nearest Scientology org, hand over all your money and your family, and find out!

That Marketing of Madness documentary was created by a Scientology front group, the CCHR. L Ron Hubbard hated psychiatrists because they pointed out in the 1950's that Scientology was nonsense, and Scientology has been putting out this BS ever since.

Maybe Hubbard was right about Xenu and the aliens and the volcano, and all the psychs are wrong. Head down to the nearest Scientology org, hand over all your money and your family, and find out!

Shrinks are quacks and the entire profession is a joke. Scientology is, also..

If only more people did their own research and thought for themselves instead of trotting like cattle to the doctor for a prescription every time they "need" a fix! Its a no brainer that pharma drugs are a bandaid, if they were meant to fix the problem then the problem wouldnt keep coming back! Is it really that complicated?
Good for you Blitz for taking care of yourself and not believing the LIES that doctors are paid to sell us! Drugs are a poison, for your liver, kidneys, spleen and pretty much everything else! The entire body is negatively affected by them!

I had a vasectomy yesterday and the surgeon was pushing me to take a Zanax before the procedure and tried to write a prescription for Oxycodone for the pain. I told him to save it as I valued my health. Instead I am taking Arnica and Hypericum and willow bark!

Let the sheep and cattle poison themselves if they are too stupid to do their own research and actually pay attention to their own bodies/health!

We have never trusted allopathic medicine. All they can do is burn, cut and poison. IMO their only value is in any required surgery or setting bones

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top