JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please watch this very informative video by a famous natural health doctor, Dr. Mercola, who is a pioneer in natural medicine/healing and freedom fighter in alternative medicine. He is also a licensed medical doctor, DO (osteopath), who graduate from prestigious University of Chicago.
FDA Seeks to Outlaw New Dietary Supplements

This is an excellent article about a government organization that feels it has the power to supersede the Constitution. It is called the United States Food And Drug Administration (FDA), who somehow has the power to decide what people are allowed to put into their bodies. We are totally at the mercy of giant bureaucratic organizations who make laws dictating to us what we are allowed to think and to consume.

Does this sound familiar? Perhaps the Alcohol, Tobacco and FIREARMS (ATF)?

I am a firm believer in natural and holistic remedies. There has been more than a fair share of cases of the dangers of pharmaceuticals. Regardless, who is the government to enforce what supplement I take and what I cannot? There has been more deaths from just Vioxx alone, then from all the natural supplements on the market in the last decade.

Anyway, I encourage people who believe in freedom to watch this video. I am worried that special government agencies have the power to make laws that suit their own personal interests at the expense of our freedom. These are the same groups who will introduce gun laws that will benefit themselves at the expense of our freedoms. These high level government bureaucracies are what put our freedom in jeopardy. Just look at the communist countries.

BIG GOVERNMENT = VERY BAD..

I'll take option 3 - the quacks peddling billions of dollars of supplements are just as bad as the drug companies. At least the drug companies have some science behind them, unlike flower remedies and magical homeopathy.

I'll take option 3 - the quacks peddling billions of dollars of supplements are just as bad as the drug companies. At least the drug companies have some science behind them, unlike flower remedies and magical homeopathy.

What science?? You mean like the science of drugs like Vioxx that caused the deaths of almost 30,000 people?
FDA Estimates Vioxx Caused 27,785 Deaths

It sounds like you are brainwashed by big brother and all the mega billionaire corporations who are benefiting off your ignorance. No offense to you. You are entitled to your opinion. But to make such blatant statements that supplement vendors are all quacks without scientific backing and that big pharma is scientifically sound, to me is absolutely absurd. In reality, the government and it's greed is killing many more people than all the "quacks" who make supplements. There is more than a fair share of science backing up the benefits of natural supplements. It is just that big daddy FDA has made it illegal for these supplement companies to share this scientific information or make the claims on their products. Rather, everything must be done under the authority of our government masters and their board of judges, the FDA.

I am living proof that herbal remedies can and many times do work better and are more scientifically sound than pharm drugs. I went on two trips to Africa. My second trip was 3 months in GHana, West Africa, a country that has a very high rate of malaria. I did not take Malarone or any other pharm drug to protect me from malaria. Rather, I took a variety of herbs, one called Artmesinin. I was bitten by over 60 malarial-infested mosquitoes while I was there and I did not come down with malaria. On the other hand, I met a German tourist there who had to be flown to a military hospital ICU , as he came down with an agressive form of cerebral malaria. It turned out that he was taking the pharmaceutical drug Malarone. This is considered the best anti-malarial on the market, and at a price of $5 a pill per day, you would think it would work. He took his pills every day and never missed one and even told me he took the pill before he came. Malarone only has like a 3 day latency period before it takes effect in the body, unlike Larium or other anti-protozoic type pharmaceuticals. Anyhow, regardless of all his efforts he came down with a potentially deadly form of malaria and I did not. This has nothing to do with resistance, as any foreigner to Africa will have almost no natural resistance to malaria. I also did not get any stomach or any other type of sickness on my second trip. I was taking many herbs and eating food with locals and drinking palm wine. This also was attribute to my natural herbal supplements.

Once again, no offense, but I don't need a government agency telling me what I am allowed or not allowed to put in my body. Herbal remedies, raw milk, etc have been around for 1000s of years and have proven effective. IMO, the FDA is full of CRAP.. I mean they want to criminalize or restrict Vitamin B, but allow people to buy all the cigarettes, booze , twinkies, heavily sugared sodas they want. Our country is so full of obese people and cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc is rising at an alarming rate. Our medical insurance rates are through the roof. A good amount of our insurance can be attributed to people needing their overpriced pharm drugs that, IMO, cause more harm than good. E.g., rather than eating a good and healthy diet, people run to statins and other dangerous drugs to try to manipulate their body chemistry. People are just too naive to see that high levels of bad cholesterol is a sign of poor health, not poor health itself. You can put a bandaid on a wound, but if you keep stabbing yourself the wound will not go away. The FDA will supply the bandaids and the knives and make a giant profit off of it via its bandaid/knife manufacturers with which it illegally collaborates.

In all reality, the FDA knows herbal and natural remedies are more effective. However, the pharm companies will be out of business if people start taking better care of themselves and healing themselves. Illness is big business, and the big boys at the top want to keep business booming. They will manipulate government officials and help empower a government agency that has no basis in our Constitution to dictate how we live our lives and how we think.

I am equally willing to fight for my right to bear arms, as I am for my right to bear natural supplements. They have also done scientific studies proving that people who own guns are more likely to be killed with them or allow their children to gain access to them, etc , etc. They claim people should not own guns and be under strict government supervision and regulation. Many people think gun owners are "quacks." This is all government propaganda fueled by bureaucratic thugs who want to strip you of your freedoms and supported by an ignorant and brainwashed populace.

If you do some research you will find that natural remedies and herbal meds the basis of many modern meds.
Your science comes out the same drug companies that have you mocking nature.

I'm concerned about the FDA banning guns too.
I heard it's bad for your health to eat a bullet!

But seriously, drug companies profit and kill more than any other regulated organization.

They have also done scientific studies proving that people who own guns are more likely to be killed with them or allow their children to gain access to them, etc , etc.

I love this argument, it's like saying you're more likely to get into a car accident if you own a car.
The "science" behind most of this bureaucracy is bullsh!t to say the least.

Does anybody remember where asprin came from? All drugs used to be a mixture of natural dirivatives it is only due to peoples/companies greed and the need to have fast acting drugs that the big pharm and the government got into bed. The FDA has its purpose but tends to overstep when pushed by the almighty dollar.

If you do some research you will find that natural remedies and herbal meds the basis of many modern meds.
Your science comes out the same drug companies that have you mocking nature.

You're right. Accept the fact though that there are way too many "Snake Oil Salesmen" peddling their phony crap to the gullible. Explain, if you can, the legitimacy of all the weight loss magic potions that are sold as unregulated supplements. Sold to people that are too lazy to just stop eating and start exercising. Ditto for the magic potions that make "Mr. Happy" stand up and do tricks.

There's nothing wrong with just requiring those who sell these products to actually prove they do what they say and cause no harm. The reason this industry is fighting so hard against regulation is that the big offenders can't prove either.

The FDA is all about perpetuating profits for the drug conglomerates who are nothing but legal pushers. 20% of the American populace are on mind altering drugs and that is all by design and manipulation. When SHTF and these people cannot get their Effexor, that will just add to the desperation.

Suppressed cures galore, all because the treatment is where the profit is at. That includes such serious ailments as cancer. I know for the sheep it is hard to believe that a government agency would suppress cures and let millions die in order to protect profits but that is exactly what they do. That is their primary function. Keep the expensive poisons flowing, keep the profits coming.

This is probably the best video on the subject of the Pharms and their peddling of death across America: The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs-Full Length Documentary - YouTube

You're right. Accept the fact though that there are way too many "Snake Oil Salesmen" peddling their phony crap to the gullible.
Sounds like our pharmaceutical countries and a majority of their overpriced, ineffective and, sometimes, potentially dangerous meds. People should have the right to do their own research about a product and not be at the mercy of a government board, which is corruptible, to make the decision for them. That is what freedom of choice is all about. COnsidering, how much damage and how much garbage is being produced by the big pharma and approved by the FDA, there is no snake oil salesman on Earth with such a bad track record and who should be expulsed from the health industry.

Personally, I think as NoisyCow has pointed out, a majority of drugs, such as psychotropic drugs are totally useless and ineffective. Basically, they are legal drug pushers making mass amount of money off of an uneducated, brainwashed and gullible society. And, as far as people selling fake products for fat-loss, I think there is plenty of conventional medications on the market for fat loss that are just as ineffective and dangerous. However, with the "FDA APPROVAL" seal, they can market the product, make all the bogus claims they want and be accepted as "effective" by the government.

Actually, herbal and natural supplements are not "magic potions". Magic potions are what the Pharm companies are dispensing. You take this pill and that pill and all your depression goes away or your cholesterol goes down, etc etc. Most natural supplements are what they are, supplements. THey are something you take daily and incorporate into a healthy lifestyle of living. FOr example, I take Turmeric daily as it promotes many health benefits, as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. However, I don't simply take Turmeric when I want to make a tumor or headache go away, magically. Rather, many of these herbs work to prevent the illness in the first place. Although, I will say, there are many powerful herbs that can heal or prevent diseases much more effective than pharm drugs. I am living proof as I said. WIthout taking Artemesinin daily in Africa, I most likely would have came down with the malaria that afflicted the German guy taking the pharmaceutical called Malarone. Drugs like Malarone are becoming less and less effective as the malaria strains keep becoming resistance to the isolated molecules in these synthetic anti-malarials, rather than natural remedies that have a full spectrum of ingredients that make it harder for disease resistance.

There are some good pharmaceuticals that have their place. E.g., meds for anesthesia, pain killers, insulin, some antibiotics (in extreme situations, antibiotic overuse is another major problem we face, once again big pharm makes $$$$). However, despite some of the good drugs they have produced, there are so many more that are made to enrich their pockets. And, now, our daily lives are at the mercy of rich, greedy and unscrupulous drug companies in what we can consume and not consume. The government decides for us what we are allowed to have and not have. Considering, their track record, I will not accept being told what drug/supplement I will take.

Like I said, all they need to do is have special studies done about how dangerous guns are in the hands of average people. Well, then some big government board on top, will vote. They will say this or that gun should be illegal and eventually it will be every gun. Big Brother shouldn't have power over me about what gun I own or what herb I want to take to heal or treat an illness.

Great video, Noisycow, I hope I Can watch all of it sometime.

FDA is a joke, they approve drugs without effectiveness trials: » FDA approved Big Pharma drugs without effectiveness data Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yet they say that natural supplements/foods can't be sold with health claims on the packaging. It's legal to say that prozac helps with depression, but it is illegal to say that broccoli fights cancer, or that apples fight gall stones, or bananas fight ulcers...because those would be "unfounded" health claims, despite hundreds of years of traditional and effective use.

People like to believe that popping a pill of some new miracle drug is what they need, but refuse to believe that what you eat or natural supplements can be more effective. There's a movie called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" where a man with all of our nation's most common health problems, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, etc. goes on a 60 day diet of fruits and veggies, and guess what? He was healthy again. No magic pills, just natural high nutrient food.

Wonder what they want you to eat? Here's a list of all the terrible crap that they allow in foods (but you still cant say that broccoli is good for you, thats illegal)
What's really in the food? The A to Z of the food industry's most evil ingredients

FOr example, I take Turmeric daily as it promotes many health benefits, as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.

Be careful of that turmeric, 4Freedom.

Curcumin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Extensive in vivo toxicity studies have been performed with turmeric Oleoresin (85% curcumin) which led to it being placed on the FDA's GRAS (generally recognized as safe) list [54]. Kawanishi et al. (2005) remarked that curcumin, like many antioxidants, can be a "double-edged sword" where, in the test tube, anticancer and antioxidant effects may be seen in addition to pro-oxidant effects.[65] Carcinogenic effects are inferred from interference with the p53 tumor suppressor pathway, an important factor in human colon cancer.[66] Carcinogenic and LD50 tests in mice and rats, however, have failed to establish a clear relationship between tumorogenesis and administration of curcumin in turmeric oleoresin at >98% concentrations.[67] Other in vitro and in vivo studies suggest that curcumin may cause carcinogenic effects under specific conditions.[68][69]

The gov wants to ban vitamins and supplements, but pimp poisons via the FDA. There are reasons for that.

Another good 10-minute video on our drug dependent society and why it is that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
FDA needs to be eliminated. Suppliments, essential oils and natural healing have literally saved my life and certainly improved the quality of it. I am using DMSO and castol oil right now to heal my sciatic nerves which got inflamed.. it's a true miracle that kills inflammation so you can heal

not enough big $$$$ in herbs, oils and simple compounds to make big pharma happy.. so they attempt to use the power of the FDA to squash the best thing going in healing. Kind of reminds me of the witch hunts against herbalists in Europe, calling them witches

The FDA is all about perpetuating profits for the drug conglomerates who are nothing but legal pushers. 20% of the American populace are on mind altering drugs and that is all by design and manipulation. When SHTF and these people cannot get their Effexor, that will just add to the desperation.

Suppressed cures galore, all because the treatment is where the profit is at. That includes such serious ailments as cancer. I know for the sheep it is hard to believe that a government agency would suppress cures and let millions die in order to protect profits but that is exactly what they do. That is their primary function. Keep the expensive poisons flowing, keep the profits coming.

This is probably the best video on the subject of the Pharms and their peddling of death across America: The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs-Full Length Documentary - YouTube

Let me ask you this: How many rolls of tin foil do you use a week to keep your body safe from the Government rays that are used to cause people to come down with cancer, in order to create proffit and taxes?

FDA needs to be eliminated. Suppliments, essential oils and natural healing have literally saved my life and certainly improved the quality of it. I am using DMSO and castol oil right now to heal my sciatic nerves which got inflamed.. it's a true miracle that kills inflammation so you can heal

not enough big $$$$ in herbs, oils and simple compounds to make big pharma happy.. so they attempt to use the power of the FDA to squash the best thing going in healing. Kind of reminds me of the witch hunts against herbalists in Europe, calling them witches

If only more people did their own research and thought for themselves instead of trotting like cattle to the doctor for a prescription every time they "need" a fix! Its a no brainer that pharma drugs are a bandaid, if they were meant to fix the problem then the problem wouldnt keep coming back! Is it really that complicated?
Good for you Blitz for taking care of yourself and not believing the LIES that doctors are paid to sell us! Drugs are a poison, for your liver, kidneys, spleen and pretty much everything else! The entire body is negatively affected by them!

I had a vasectomy yesterday and the surgeon was pushing me to take a Zanax before the procedure and tried to write a prescription for Oxycodone for the pain. I told him to save it as I valued my health. Instead I am taking Arnica and Hypericum and willow bark!

Let the sheep and cattle poison themselves if they are too stupid to do their own research and actually pay attention to their own bodies/health!

Last Edited:
The thing I find funny, rather disturbing, is you take a medication for lets say anxiety and look at the "possible" side effects; heart attacks, extremely high blood pressure, vomiting, diarrea, death, ect..... When does a person look at all those and say you know what I will figure out a better way to deal with my issue than a rx? It also seems odd that suddenly there is a disease for any and every health and behavior problem out there (well almost everyone). It all makes since if you 2 and 2 together...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews