JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was a tough read...thank you for posting it.

I would like to think that you can "reach" most people when you present facts or at least a reasonable alternate view...
I also think that it would be a waste of time to attempt to do so with the fella who was interviewed.
Andy

That was a tough read...thank you for posting it.

I would like to think that you can "reach" most people when you present facts or at least a reasonable alternate view...
I also think that it would be a waste of time to attempt to do so with the fella who was interviewed.
Andy

When you interview a potato head, you get starch on your shoes.... :rolleyes:

This was one conducted in 2013 when he was still the Vice President. I, vaguely, recall reading it back then, but stumbled across it this evening and thought I'd pass it along in light of the recent election: The F&S Gun Rights Interviews: Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States
Everybody knows that if there is ever a problem you just have to fire two blasts outside the house. And a shotgun is easier to aim and shoot than an AR-15... :s0125:
BW1-BizarroWorld2.jpg

Biden: For example, if the idea was to be able to repel a tyrannical government, then you should be able to own an F-15 if you have the money to buy it, with full ordnance. ( he later goes on to say, but you can't...)

Actually, Mr. V.P., I SHOULD have the right to own an f-15...or in my preference, an f-4. Thanks for calling that out. ;)

"Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act."
"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."
That's Joe's actual link above.
These people think they won with this as their primary agenda and will convince people it was a mandate.
The new tactic is to claim authority since its now a 'national public health emergency."

Last Edited:
"Register". What a scary word. Was watching a show last night about how nazis had Jews in occupied France "register" early on in the occupation (this was before the "final solution"). Jewish poeple asked their friends "do u think I should register?" And their friends with 100% good intentions for the individual's well being said, "yes, it would be easier/make less trouble for you". Little did they know what it would lead to. It seems to me we may be asking our friends very soon, "do you think I should register it?".

I'm not tying to be alarmist or compare gun registration to genocide at all, or to make poeple mad, but I guess all forms of control of what is a given right in this country kind of Pi$$es me off.

What we need to be aware of I think is that one step of control (ie "u must register") leads to the controlling party feeling they are empowered to take the next step of control. This next step would likely happen after "registering" any "assault weapon" becomes the new normal. And in that "new normal" some crazy person commits a mass shooting or shoots someone that is high profile. Then the controlling party would take the next logical step to increase "control".

I only mean to say that I think it's possible to go from "register" to more aggressive means of control rather quickly if conditions change -such as mass or high profile shootings which increase the political will to try to do something (the wrong things unfortunately) about it.

I guess as far as solutions, perhaps the best way forward is to make sure that "register or surrender the weapon" never becomes the new normal? Just thinking out loud, I don't have the answers...

Gun control and gun safety so often a part of a gun rights conversation regarding gun control. Gun safety to me is making sure a person knows enough to not "shoot your eye out". Gun control to me can potentially mean not letting that person have a gun to do that. They should be separate conversations. Bidens future actions regarding gun control will be dictated by how much political bling it will garner or how many votes he will lose.

What worries some of us over here that I've spoken to, who know and love the USA the way that we do, is that a huge number of your population actually voted for this person to lead you for the next four years, four years that have almost begun with one of the most appalling events in recorded history unfolding around us all.

And that, Lady and Gentlemen, is all I'm going to say about it.

"Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

So my new nickname for him is going to be: Shoot-through-the-door Joe.

Unbelievable. The first president who has an IQ the same as his order number for the office. That should terrify all gun owners and to think this was while had to be more guarded as the VP. He is a law school grad, passed the bar and was an adjunct professor of law, yet he says something like this.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top