JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love agb buyers in corvallis, have talked with them about many of things, I don't like Philomath gun shop, I have been brushed off way to many times, CNS is alright, but I just found my next favorite shop, Albany guns coin and jewelry.. I went to ship a rifle and those guys are great, super friendly and just love guns. I will be going back into their shop multiple times.

Plus if you are into silver dollars and stuff they have a stack of them.
Do you know if they do private transfers?

Well the one I did was a sale and shipment to Indiana, so yah I would imagine they would do private transfers, Im pretty sure they did a background check on me and then wrapped up, boxed up and shipped my rifle for me, total price was 50$.
seems to be the going rare. Thank you for the info.

seems to be the going rare. Thank you for the info.

I think the background check was like 10$ but I have heard some horror stories from my buddies locally trying to ship rifles at the USPS location, unfortunately the fedex office in corvallis isnt a licensed place for ammo, found that out when they said I could pick up my shipment in aumsville or wait..

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews