JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently moved to Albany and was wondering which FFL people would recommend, or which to avoid. I am looking at purchasing my first NFA item not to far from now and would prefer to know what y'all think about the gun stores in the area.

Personal opinion... I would avoid C&S In Albany at all costs. Never been treated well there, in fact 90% of the time I was treated like an infant. Corvallis Guns (ABG Buyers) has always been great to me, although they are not an NFA dealer. Philomath guns is an NFA dealer. I haven't had a chance to do business with them yet, but every time I've been in the shop they've been pretty friendly.

Personal opinion... I would avoid C&S In Albany at all costs. Never been treated well there, in fact 90% of the time I was treated like an infant. Corvallis Guns (ABG Buyers) has always been great to me, although they are not an NFA dealer. Philomath guns is an NFA dealer. I haven't had a chance to do business with them yet, but every time I've been in the shop they've been pretty friendly.

Not going to lie I kinda got that vibe from CNS when I went I there the other day.

Jack at Dan-Dee Sales is perhaps one of the best shops in Oregon. I've been to a bunch of them and he'll make you a good to great deal, is honest as the day is long, and he'll treat you like a long lost friend. It is a long time family business - 2nd Generation so they are committed to the long haul. No attitude, no BS, and excellent communication.

Jack at Dan-Dee Sales is perhaps one of the best shops in Oregon. I've been to a bunch of them and he'll make you a good to great deal, is honest as the day is long, and he'll treat you like a long lost friend. It is a long time family business - 2nd Generation so they are committed to the long haul. No attitude, no BS, and excellent communication.
I am thinking about going and checking them out today.

I love agb buyers in corvallis, have talked with them about many of things, I don't like Philomath gun shop, I have been brushed off way to many times, CNS is alright, but I just found my next favorite shop, Albany guns coin and jewelry.. I went to ship a rifle and those guys are great, super friendly and just love guns. I will be going back into their shop multiple times.

Plus if you are into silver dollars and stuff they have a stack of them.

I love agb buyers in corvallis, have talked with them about many of things, I don't like Philomath gun shop, I have been brushed off way to many times, CNS is alright, but I just found my next favorite shop, Albany guns coin and jewelry.. I went to ship a rifle and those guys are great, super friendly and just love guns. I will be going back into their shop multiple times.

Plus if you are into silver dollars and stuff they have a stack of them.

Corvallis guns is great and my goto shop, it does help I can also hop on one foot there from my house... BUT, they are not a Class III dealer. I have chatted with them about it a few times and they're just not ready for that next step. I haven't used Dan-Dee, but if they're good enough for Dano, they're good enough for me.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews