JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love agb buyers in corvallis, have talked with them about many of things, I don't like Philomath gun shop, I have been brushed off way to many times, CNS is alright, but I just found my next favorite shop, Albany guns coin and jewelry.. I went to ship a rifle and those guys are great, super friendly and just love guns. I will be going back into their shop multiple times.

Plus if you are into silver dollars and stuff they have a stack of them.
Do you know if they do private transfers?

Well the one I did was a sale and shipment to Indiana, so yah I would imagine they would do private transfers, Im pretty sure they did a background check on me and then wrapped up, boxed up and shipped my rifle for me, total price was 50$.
seems to be the going rare. Thank you for the info.

seems to be the going rare. Thank you for the info.

I think the background check was like 10$ but I have heard some horror stories from my buddies locally trying to ship rifles at the USPS location, unfortunately the fedex office in corvallis isnt a licensed place for ammo, found that out when they said I could pick up my shipment in aumsville or wait..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top