JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:confused:Hey guys, im gonna be in the market for a pocket pistol to replace a M1934 beretta that i recently sold, and came to the conclusion that i might find the best deal for a new/LNIB pistol from Bud's guns online. However, im a first time buyer and im totally in the dark as to where to go for an FFL transfer, i know the cost is usually around $25 - $45, but other than that im kinda lost. the closest shop to my house is Boerners, and although the guys there seem to be really nice and helpful, they charge out the rear for anything they can get there hands on. so id prefer not to deal with them. so are there any local (Bremerton/Belfair) that wont kill my wallet on an online FFL transfer? id be willing to go to say Shelton or Silverdale (im really close to the Mason/Kitsap county line) as long as the out of pocket was reasonable. any help would be much appreciated.

I have used Celtic Armory in Port Orchard before. Marcus is a good guy to deal and chat with during the transfer.. $25 transfers

<broken link removed>

Cool, thanks, I'll call them tomorrow and chat em up about it. $25 is like right on the dot for what im lookin for and PO is practically my back yard, lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top