JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since you seem intent on worrying bout the splinter my in eye rather than the mote in your own ...

Can you say bullet button and fixed 10 round magazines? Again the Calguns compromises brought you those of the decades , it wasn't my doing or the doing of those living in other states. Food for Thought

I guess the saying is true - ignorance is bliss...

I have no bullet buttons. I have a mix of 10 round AND standard capacity magazines - why? - because I/we have fought and found appropriate work arounds and won legal battles (eg Freedom Week) like that which happened yesterday with ammo.

No, it wasn't your doing and I wish you well living in safety in your state in arrogant ignorance.

Last Edited:
Between the workplace (when I was still doing that), friends and extended family... probably half the people I know lean left and support the anti-gun political hacks in Salem, Olympia, Sacramento and DC. It befuddles me that a considerable number of those same people also own guns/ammo. Their egocentric rationale? "Well, I've got mine and I'm reasonable so my family is 'safe.' But nobody else needs to get any now, especially those scary guns I don't like. So I'm going to vote for no more guns or ammo."

Last Edited:
Please consider sending some donations to the groups who funded this lawsuit, which includes the NRA's CRPA affiliate. Why? Because if we get a favorable ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (which will hear the appeal from this ruling) it will also be binding across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona Alaska, Hawaii and Montana to protect us from state legislatures attempting to mimic California's failed scheme.

:s0155: Judge Benitez is a hero for sure. I was down there when he lifted the large cap/std mag ban and it was sweet to be able to buy on-line for a few days before the AG filed his appeal. I am sure the ammo flood gates are open for a few days now too.

California ammunition shipments have been temporarily allowed due to a recent court decision. We are accepting orders from California and processing with priority.
Please do not email or call about stock status or when your order will ship. This will delay all orders. We are shipping as fast as possible. Thank you.

Bulk Ammo | Cheap Bulk Ammo For Sale- Outdoor Limited

Millions of rounds inbound to California, just like magazines a while back. :s0140:

True statement.

However, if you look at many of the posts on Calguns, many people are buying not because they need the rounds but to celebrate the "freedom" that they can. Freedom is a good thing, yes? Lesson - don't take yours for granted.

Additionally, many seem to be expressing a "stick it to the man" (Gov. Newsom/CA DOJ) attitude using much more colorful language.

Also, some are buying for the simple pleasure of once again being able to have ammo delivered directly to their personal addresses.

My personal favorite comments have to do with the "canonization" of the judge by many:

Saint-B.jpg
Judge Roger T. Benitez

A.K.A. St. Benitez

Lastly, between COVID-19 and now this buying splurge, it will likely be a while before on-line sites ares stocked up again and prices fall.

Last Edited:
This is in the federal trial court. The state will appeal it to the federal court of appeals. After that it goes to the US Supreme Court.

It may not make it past the 9th Circuit Court. Due to recent Judicial appointments it doesn't swing as far to the left as it used to. Would still love to see it get canned, though, by the Supremes.

FOLKS, Lets not devolve this into a blame game, or "Living in Blissful Ignorance" discussion! Consider this a friendly reminder to play nice so we don't have to issue the "RED BANNER OF DEATH" or have to hose down folks to cool tempers! Were ALL in the same fight here, regardless of which states the topic involves, lets remember that! :s0155:

Told my brother in law who lives is Cali, he better get his ammo orders in today... Before the AG files an appeal. Last time he scored boxes of "standard capacity" magazines. If he plays his cards right he can get enough ammo to fill them now :s0140:

CA AG's request for a stay...DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go again Judge Benitez :)

Next stop CA AG asking the 9th for a stay???

Stay tuned......

Last Edited:
GOOD NEWS but then....CA Supreme Court and perhaps Federal Court and maybe all the way to the Supreme Court of the US? While they're at it......how come there isn't a case to fight CA's Assault Rifle Ban?

What's so hard to understand about, "....shall not be infringed"?

Whatever, hold your breath if you feel like it. It's not like I'll be wanting to move there.

Aloha, Mark
This *IS* federal court:

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

Next step would be federal appeals court, then the 9th Circuit Court, then USSC. I hope it goes all the way. Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Roberts will bury this once and for all.

Here's the actual decision. The research and reasoning are amazing.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of AMMO (Happiness). ;)

Since you seem intent on worrying bout the splinter my in eye rather than the mote in your own ...

Can you say bullet button and fixed 10 round magazines? Again the Calguns compromises brought you those of the decades , it wasn't my doing or the doing of those living in other states. Food for Thought
What, exactly would you have the greatly outnumbered gun owners of California do? They suffer from the same rural/urban political divide that we in Oregon do, only their disadvantage is much greater at 20% of the populace than ours at about 47%. We are almost half of the voting population in Oregon, but are too lazy to get off our fat asses and vote. They, on the other hand, are only one fifth of the electorate when it comes election time. Stop blaming the victim.

What, exactly would you have the greatly outnumbered gun owners of California do? They suffer from the same rural/urban political divide that we in Oregon do, only their disadvantage is much greater at 20% of the populace than ours at about 47%. We are almost half of the voting population in Oregon, but are too lazy to get off our fat asses and vote. They, on the other hand, are only one fifth of the electorate when it comes election time. Stop blaming the victim.
^^^This right here^^^
This is the biggy, folks forget we are always out numbered in the fight for our rights!
Instead of blaming the Party in Charge, they always blame the gun owners!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top