JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:confused:With new trolls popping up all the time, not even really gun people...:eek:

A dislike button is going to turn this place into Facebook...
I already dumped that garbage pile, at least here I can speak freely (within reason) and still get my point across.
I ignore more than a few here and that does not make me a lesser caveman in my view, it's like TV if I don't like what is on its can turn the channel or off even. No sweat off my bubblegums.;)

I don't have anyone on ignore did one time and since then talking was better then the option of ignore even, so a dislike for me would not work.

I agree with every one else. A Dislike button will just make other members judge them based on dislikes. Now, for all you guys that have more likes than posts, I think you're paying people in .22lr to get that :D

I think everyone should like every post I make because I'm a person who cares what other people think. Really. I do. So don't give your opinon unless it agrees with mine. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top