JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:confused:With new trolls popping up all the time, not even really gun people...:eek:

A dislike button is going to turn this place into Facebook...
I already dumped that garbage pile, at least here I can speak freely (within reason) and still get my point across.
I ignore more than a few here and that does not make me a lesser caveman in my view, it's like TV if I don't like what is on its can turn the channel or off even. No sweat off my bubblegums.;)

I don't have anyone on ignore did one time and since then talking was better then the option of ignore even, so a dislike for me would not work.

I agree with every one else. A Dislike button will just make other members judge them based on dislikes. Now, for all you guys that have more likes than posts, I think you're paying people in .22lr to get that :D

I think everyone should like every post I make because I'm a person who cares what other people think. Really. I do. So don't give your opinon unless it agrees with mine. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top