Favorite TV show???

Reactions
I don't watch much TV, but...

Miami Vice,
Sons of Anarchy,
Early Battlestar Gallactica,
Mad Men,
Sopranos,
Shadow Force seems interesting so far, but potentially cheesy.
Although, the contractor on the first episode is easy for me to relate to in terms of employment and origins.
...waar kom je vandaan? You get my point.

Reactions
Current Battlestar is amazing, and I can't wait for the rest of Season 4 to air...
I never saw the original, but...
Other favorites are Burn Notice, Life on Mars, and Life.
Always watch the Tonight Show headlines too.
I loved Firefly, but thats done and gone... Sob. Now shes a robot.

Reactions
SOA

Ill take 2 oil drums please:s0155:
+ 11ty billion

I also like Operation Repo, it's another really new show in it's pilot and it's freakin' hilarious. Just think Dog the Bounty hunter with actual fist fights, shootings and hilarity. They are a Repo company working out of Compton California I think.

I also like Lost, just because when I was working from home a lot my wife got the box set and I got hooked.

Reactions
Current Battlestar is amazing, and I can't wait for the rest of Season 4 to air...
new bsg is about 1,000,000 times better than the original. Athough the original was good and had its own niche, it just got canceled by two different networks.

Also the first half of season 4 ended in the worst place EVER!!!! (only because it leaves you wanting so much more)

ZeroRing

Reactions
How could I have forgotten Firefly?? :s0114: THAT was a good show... and you'd think with all the DVD's that they've sold SOMEBODY would have taken a chance on reviving it. I mean if some of these cable networks can run shows that no one has even heard of for 10 years and counting... why not Firefly?? Sad...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom