JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't watch much TV, but...

Miami Vice,
Sons of Anarchy,
Early Battlestar Gallactica,
Mad Men,
Sopranos,
Shadow Force seems interesting so far, but potentially cheesy.
Although, the contractor on the first episode is easy for me to relate to in terms of employment and origins.
...waar kom je vandaan? You get my point.

Current Battlestar is amazing, and I can't wait for the rest of Season 4 to air...
I never saw the original, but...
Other favorites are Burn Notice, Life on Mars, and Life.
Always watch the Tonight Show headlines too.
I loved Firefly, but thats done and gone... Sob. Now shes a robot.

SOA

Ill take 2 oil drums please:s0155:

+ 11ty billion

I also like Operation Repo, it's another really new show in it's pilot and it's freakin' hilarious. Just think Dog the Bounty hunter with actual fist fights, shootings and hilarity. They are a Repo company working out of Compton California I think.

I also like Lost, just because when I was working from home a lot my wife got the box set and I got hooked.

Current Battlestar is amazing, and I can't wait for the rest of Season 4 to air...

new bsg is about 1,000,000 times better than the original. Athough the original was good and had its own niche, it just got canceled by two different networks.

Also the first half of season 4 ended in the worst place EVER!!!! (only because it leaves you wanting so much more)

How could I have forgotten Firefly?? :s0114: THAT was a good show... and you'd think with all the DVD's that they've sold SOMEBODY would have taken a chance on reviving it. I mean if some of these cable networks can run shows that no one has even heard of for 10 years and counting... why not Firefly?? Sad...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top