JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dirty Harry is classic. Can't deny that. Never had too much desire for a S&W .44 though or even the .44 Auto Mag (cool gun though). But when I saw Walt Kowalski draw down on the street punks and cock the hammer of his Korean War vintage .45 Colt, I knew I had to have one. Within a couple of weeks my S&W 500 was traded for a 1951 Colt Government .45. It now has some company with my '62 National match.... and my Dan Wesson CBOB. How's that for influence?:cool:

Last Edited:
Blade Runner, Harrison Ford. This gun actually works. It was recently sold at auction. It is a revolver, bolt action, S&W Mannlicher, digital lights....... Sweet.

How does that work do you think? I'm not questioning whether it does or not, I believe you. I just am looking at that thing and wondering.....so it appears to be three main components minus the grip and they chopped a rifle down for the action which is on top and there's a wheel in the the little sheet metal box, barrel is the middle tier of the construction. And then there are two triggers!

Love that gun. That would be my vote too.

I've always liked the mares leg from "Wanted Dead or Alive".

mareslegholster400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always partial to the guns in the Ghost and the Darkness. Val Kilmer's beautiful enfield sporter, Michael Douglas's double rifle, and the rest. I know the movie gets crappy reviews, but I still like it.

The guns in "Wanted" were really nice.
Wanted_21.JPG

I might get flamed for this, but I always really liked the guns in "Romeo and Juliet," the 90's version. The personalized family grips and stuff were nice. Plus, the movie is actually really good, and got me to enjoy The Bard a lot.

Tybaltgun.jpg

Some of the best Gun play can be found in "Heat" and "Tears of the Sun."

The long slide 1911 with the laser on top from Terminator 1 always makes me laugh.

The anime "Trigun" features some pretty awesome guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top