JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's is what I have:

3 stinger flashlights SOLD!
1 has my initials engraved on the butt of the light and the body of the light.
2 of them are used with normal wear and tear scratches

3 chargers
1 car charger
2 wall chargers

1 holster

The bad:
Two of the batteries are shot. The third one could be shot to, but it will still charge, the other two wont even take a charge.

Just found 5 packs of brand new bulbs good for the Stinger or Polystinger
lights.jpg

It will all fit in a medium flat rate box for the USPS. Please ask questions and if you want any more pics before saying you want it for sure!

Location is Astoria, OR

$175.00 OBO. 150.00 OBO

My ebay name is also SLICKJOESD with 308 feedback.

Looking to trade for 10/22, 10/22
10/22 parts
AR lower parts kit.
Knives
Ar lower
Ipod touch.

run it by me, i might be interested.

PS I am in the .mil and am in & out a lot so if i don't get back to you quickly that's why.

DSC00492.jpg

Also I have a fake ak suppressor $50 obo ( I used this to extend my AK under folder to make it a legal length for CA.) DSC00830.jpg

Last Edited:
:huh: Batteries are about 10 bucks each! I forgot to mention that each one still has an extra light bulb in the cap! Any takers? One mans junk is another mans treasure!

I might be interested in them, or maybe one of the bad ones plus chrager. I want to see if I can modify them to take hi-power LED's. But I have no $$$ right now for it. Running out of trade stuff too :( .

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top