JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Not sure if this has been brought up on NWFA yet but it may very well have been already. Feel free to move or delete if necessary. I joined this less than a week ago and it had 25k members. Now up to 96k members! If you haven't added yourself to this group yet, please do so now!

Here is a comment on thefederalist.com

While I'm Here... Videre Licetan hour ago

My Oregonian cousin asked some of us to join a Facebook page formed against a recent ban initiative (Petition 43) proposed there. Facebook blacked out his page, and has been restricting my notifications for the past couple of days. It also restricts and delays any articles I post from conservative sites.
I don't know why they bother. All of the Leftists I know do their own blocking and censoring. It's unnecessary, but characteristic that they don't trust the People to draw the Correct conclusions.

As expected, Facebook appears to be censoring any activity that conflists with their radical liberal agenda! :eek:

Don't expect to use Facebook effectively to oppose IP43.

Where do you get 96K members? I just joined (applied actually, haven't gotten a response yet that I am allowed in) and the page says there are only 67K members

Where do you get 96K members? I just joined (applied actually, haven't gotten a response yet that I am allowed in) and the page says there are only 67K members

After you get accepted to the page, then click on the 'members' tab - you'll see it's actually, as of this morning, up to over 108K members now. I saw the same number you did, before I joined, now it shows much higher.

Screw Facebook, get those folks to join NWFA!

That would be nice - but we need to reach opposition to IP43 on every single platform we can. Not everyone is interested in a site like NWFA. I dislike FB, but I am willing to get news from them at least. And adding to the growing numbers there can only benefit our cause. The more gun owners know about this crapfest the better. We need votes, a lot of votes, to stop this.

Here is a comment on thefederalist.com

While I'm Here... Videre Licetan hour ago

My Oregonian cousin asked some of us to join a Facebook page formed against a recent ban initiative (Petition 43) proposed there. Facebook blacked out his page, and has been restricting my notifications for the past couple of days. It also restricts and delays any articles I post from conservative sites.
I don't know why they bother. All of the Leftists I know do their own blocking and censoring. It's unnecessary, but characteristic that they don't trust the People to draw the Correct conclusions.

As expected, Facebook appears to be censoring any activity that conflists with their radical liberal agenda! :eek:

Don't expect to use Facebook effectively to oppose IP43.

The page on FB is a private group - only open to members. My understanding is that since they're not a public page, the FB restrictions aren't as tight.

The page on FB is a private group - only open to members. My understanding is that since they're not a public page, the FB restrictions aren't as tight.

I did not know that the Facebook group that you referred to was a private group. As such, it is less likley to be reported to the FB monitors, since it isn't open to anti-gunners. The point I am making is that FB is actively taking down pro-2A activity on their platform, which is entirely predictable.

110k members now. Some peope may be set to not share their membership to groups with anyone not in those groups.

I did not know that the Facebook group that you referred to was a private group. As such, it is less likley to be reported to the FB monitors, since it isn't open to anti-gunners. The point I am making is that FB is actively taking down pro-2A activity on their platform, which is entirely predictable.
This is possible but the larger the group gets the harder it is to just shut down without backlash. That's why I find it important.

They became private because Rep Bill Post who is part of that group started receiving threats and anti gunners were beginning to pop up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top