JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

F2F Handgun Purchase

• No I haven't and would not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if it would help, but maybe it would: take some of the relevant text from a 4473 regarding their eligibility to purchase a firearm. You would probably want to exclude their street address, but state of residence would help. Then have them sign it and keep a copy. Make it into a bill of sale.

Might help in a court of law - a jury trial at least.

I am a licensed FFL, and I recommend everyone buy at least SOME guns FTF. At least the ones you want to keep forever.

Just make sure the seller is a resident of the same state you are.

I can buy a long gun from another state's FFL,can I not buy a long gun from a private person from another state?

Got reference?

I've made plenty of face to face deals on here and other sites never had an issue. Ive also bought from and ffl when I couldn't find what I wanted on here or armslist. I think this is the most one sided poll I've ever seen on a forum.

I am a licensed FFL, and I recommend everyone buy at least SOME guns FTF. At least the ones you want to keep forever.

Just make sure the seller is a resident of the same state you are.

If you want to keep them forever, you should never buy a gun from a dealer, or apply for a concealed weapons permit.
These actions will forever mark you as a gun owner. Actually, just perusing a firearms forum on a regular basis probably has the same net result. NSA and all.

If they come knocking looking for your weapon(s), do you actually believe they will go away once you turn over the gun(s) they know you (at one time or another) possess?
I think it far more likely that your home and property will be searched quite thoroughly. Inquisition to follow.

If you want to keep your guns forever, vote like it. Elect Constitutionalists. Get involved in politics personally. Don't compromise.

Not trying to flame you Cocktailer, or any other gun vendor. I just think the idea of "forever" guns boils down to what one considers "forever" to be.
For me, it means until I, at least, am dead. Since I don't plan on turning any over to anyone "asking" for them, I already know I will own all my firearms "forever", or at least until I am dead.
If it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top