JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been getting a great laugh out of the people who keep getting caught with all the virtual stuff. Several have started "pleasuring themselves" while on some business call. That one always has me wondering what it is about a meeting at work that makes them want to start to do that. I know I have never been to a damn meeting at work that got me all sexually charged up:s0140:
Then there was one where some school admin person took her laptop in the damn bathroom with her so all the people on the call could watch that. :confused:

A small bandaid works well. The pad keeps your camera from getting adhesive on the lense. Easy to remove when you want to use the cam.

3-24-mm-x-55-m-general-purpose-masking-tape-1000px.jpg

Since I have never used the camera's on my laptops I have those round colored dots you peel off strips over them. Got them at work. The $10 for a few of them seems to me like a pretty good little scam. Figure what the hell if they can get people to pay that for those why not :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top