JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3B58ADA6-7CE6-46D9-AD7B-128C3E729E96.jpeg

The vid above this, cougar crossing the creek. Do you mind giving a basic area? Creek? We've vacationed down there every year for the better part of a month. We stay at Siltccos lake but have fished Tahk, Sutton, Mercer, Woahink....One morning at Tahk we were bass fishing, not too long after first light, and saw a cougar come down to drink. We were about 75 feet of shore fishing some lay-down trees.
We've also seen live, and several dead, car hit, bears over the years.

The vid above this, cougar crossing the creek. Do you mind giving a basic area? Creek? We've vacationed down there every year for the better part of a month. We stay at Siltccos lake but have fished Tahk, Sutton, Mercer, Woahink....One morning at Tahk we were bass fishing, not too long after first light, and saw a cougar come down to drink. We were about 75 feet of shore fishing some lay-down trees.
We've also seen live, and several dead, car hit, bears over the years.
I don't give the location of my property on the internet. The food at Darlings has gotten better since Craig took over the restaurant. His BBQ was better when he just has his food truck though.

I don't give the location of my property on the internet. The food at Darlings has gotten better since Craig took over the restaurant. His BBQ was better when he just has his food truck though.
Don't really care about knowing where your property is. No address was expected.

And I thought Rich' wife handled the the cookery? Haven't known the boys names. We've stayed at West Lake resort all these years. Pretty much just go over there to look out over the lake and have a beer or two.
Is there still an animosity between the two? :s0112: All I know is from "Hell's Hole and Battle Beach".

Don't really care about knowing where your property is. No address was expected.

And I thought Rich' wife handled the the cookery? Haven't known the boys names. We've stayed at West Lake resort all these years. Pretty much just go over there to look out over the lake and have a beer or two.
Is there still an animosity between the two? :s0112: All I know is from "Hell's Hole and Battle Beach".
I think if you knew this area a little better, you'd understand that it would take very little information to find where I am.

I rarely eat at Darlings, because it's just okay and the prices are high. When Craig had his truck, I would eat his BBQ pretty often.

I was in West Lake a couple of days ago. I did some water detecting and found a nice silver ring. It had been in the water a long time and was tarnished completely black, but it cleaned it up pretty well.

15BA966C-7A83-4F52-B947-10B836024893.jpeg 48EEB985-F993-486F-9AAA-131E4F9BE691.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top