JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

Just wanted to take the time to let the community know about a great experience I had with Roger from Battle Arms Development. First, let me start by saying I have no affiliation with Battle Arms Development and am getting nothing out of this review.

That said, I purchased a B.A.D. A.S.S. (Battle Arms Development Ambi Safety Selector) from the company for my M4. The product is fantastic, construction is top-notch, and it has a very solid feel and positive engagment, but I was having less of an issue, more of an annoyance with the right side lever contacting my strong-hand each time I manipulated the lever.

I sent an email to Roger and told him about my issue and within 30 minutes I had a response from him asking for my address and asking which of their other lever designs he could send me to try. I told him I thought the short/thin lever would solve my problem, but possibly their hybrid lever might do the trick also, so he sent both.

I'm in Portland, the company is based out of Nevada, and some how - both levers were in my mail box the next day!! It took me a couple days to get the free time to install the new levers, but I got around to it today, and after running some drills with both I can say with confidence the short/thin lever on the right and long/standard lever on the left is the best combo for my high-ride grip!

I couldn't be happier, and strongly urge anyone to give their products a try.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews