JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Botach :mad:
Days/hours of operation, Wednesday-Friday 7am-3pm
Monday/Tuesday, Closed (Jewish Holiday)
Saturday/Sunday, Closed
Botach - Free Shipping On All Orders | Law Enforcement, Military & Public Safety Products

Wed 10-12-16, Ordered online (everything was in-stock)

Received several emails
Thu 10/13, 1:03 PM -Awaiting Fulfillment
Thu 10/13, 1:22 PM -Shipped
Thu 10/13, 1:22 PM -Partially shipped (what I ordered was out of stock?)
Thu 10/13, 1:23 PM -Partially shipped (shipped with wrong item?)

Attempted resolution via CS
Saturday, October 15, 2016 5:08:55 PM

Mon, 10-17-16, CS Ticket created via website, Wrong item shipped. (Now out of stock)
Emailed CS direct referencing order# and wrong item shipped
Live Chat, Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.

Wed 10/19, 9:10 AM, A picture was requested of item received.
Wed 10/19, 9:28am, Picture Sent

Wed 10/19, 9:31am, Forwarded directly to CS again

Numerous daily attempts to date, to speak to someone during business hours since
" " attempts to resolve through live chat on website, always offline.
Live Chat, Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you.

Mon 10/24, 12:49pm, CS ticket created, sent with link to wrong item shipped/received

Thur 10/27, No response from Botach to resolve
Thur 10/27, 10:20am, attempted to call CS, Automated answer, left name, order#, stated problems
Thur 10/27, 6:00pm, No phone call, No email received.

Fri 10/28,
Sat 10/29,
Sun 10/30,
Mon 10/31,
No response

Tues 11/1/16, 11:14 AM, Return label received,
Wrong item packaged and shipped back to Botach

Fri 11/4, Package received at Botach, USPS confirmation
Email sent for status of reciept of correct part.
No response

Mon 11/7, email sent, Status update requested.
Return response
Thank you for your email.
Your return has been received and processed today. The order is currently within the shipping department for packing of the correct item.
Thank you for your patience.

What a fiasco :mad:

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads-up. Since I've never heard of them, I went to their website to check reviews. Over 1700! After scrolling through nine (9) pages of reviews, every one of them was a 5. Not a complaint, not a so-so comment, not even a 4 rating. How often does that happen in real life?o_O

Thank God I never bit the hook on any of their Slickguns posts... both Slickguns and Reddit are rife with reports of similar problems.

My recommendation is that we start a Blacklist and put them and GunMagWarehouse at the top of it. Any additional e-tail nominees?

I purchased a pelican rifle case from them for cheaper than anyone I've ever seen advertised and it delivered 2 days later..shipping was free. It was exactly as described. One of best overall purchases ever..

Just my experience and i was suprised but am considering another one when on sale again..

I was going to ordered a part off amazon or ebay and saw it was from them so I went to them directly and it was cheaper so I ordered, I waited about a week and never recieved the package and never went back to check on its status, it showed up after a month. I had completely forgot about the order. Not the best, but it was a while ago. They have good prices but I guess the people pulling orders and working customer service are one in the same. Seems like ordering from them can be hit or miss, some deals are worth the shipping delays, I try not order parts mid-build so Im not waiting on a company for me to finish a project. I did that before while building an Ar15 for a "friend" who was supposed to purchase it once built, a week delay and when it was done they backed out saying I took too long and they spent the money...
I love people :s0104:

Strange how people can have such different experiences with the same company. I've ordered from them several times over the past few years, including a firearm, without a single problem. This story kind of surprises me. I wonder if it's one of those instances of sometimes things go wrong, even with good companies - and then , sometimes it goes really wrong such as in this case.

I can only speak to my personal experience with them, which has been positive, but it's good to know when things don't go well.

Regarding the mention of the Jewish holidays, one of my co-workers, a key member of our team, has been out almost 12 days this month for various Jewish holidays - I don't know their calendar, but it seems we go through this every October. As a result, his work backs up, and he ends up playing catch up all month, since our customers don't shut down on those holidays. He is currently the only one that does his job, so when he is out, it affects us all. I have to imagine an entire company shutting down for a bunch of extra days in a month must really back things up such as shipping and customer service.

I have ordered twice from them over the last 2 months. Other than it taking a little longer to receive the last order everything went well. I hope things get taken care of for you 2A2Dend.

Regarding the mention of the Jewish holidays, one of my co-workers, a key member of our team, has been out almost 12 days this month for various Jewish holidays - I don't know their calendar, but it seems we go through this every October. As a result, his work backs up, and he ends up playing catch up all month, since our customers don't shut down on those holidays. He is currently the only one that does his job, so when he is out, it affects us all. I have to imagine an entire company shutting down for a bunch of extra days in a month must really back things up such as shipping and customer service.

He sounds like one a them jews that's trying to get into heaven:eek:

Botach. I've got a vocabulary of choice words for them. I've ordered from them in the past, without issues like I'm experiencing now!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top