JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
dragon-ball-super-vegeta-lambasted-the-cocky-belmodimage-credit-maddbzyoutube-screenshot_1867229.jpg
Don't forget this guy.

@Ruger Rich what did you like about it?

Pretty heavy penny for an AR if you ask me.

I've owned a piston AR, thought it would be "better" Honestly, couldn't really notice much.

If I had the scratch to buy something of this price, I'd get a really freaking nice DI gun. Like a Radian Weapons Model 1.

The only difference with the pistons is they are or were adjustable for a suppreser but now you can get adjustable gas block for a DI GUN SO WHAT EVER.unless your planning on swimming with your AR lol yep water in the gas tube can cause a PROBLEM

Pistons are just a solution to a made up problem. Realistically, they're really just the same hat just new graphic.

Might make sense from a military perspective for people who do get in water and stuff, but other than that its just what the person wants.

@Ruger Rich what did you like about it?

Pretty heavy penny for an AR if you ask me.

I've owned a piston AR, thought it would be "better" Honestly, couldn't really notice much.

If I had the scratch to buy something of this price, I'd get a really freaking nice DI gun. Like a Radian Weapons Model 1.
I wasn't especially considering buying it. Mainly curious. Anyway spending 2K on a gun has to have the War Dept approval and I'm not going to ask.

Not sure why anyone thinks the new emo IT clown looks scary. To me he looks like a clown that would have a gang bang with a bunch of dudes. Tim Curry was a way scarrer IT.
Because the only thing Tim has was the voice. The new IT is taller, has worn looking clothing, the makeup, an R rated film (the biggest factor), etc.

Will you guys quit clowning arount and stay on point lol ? Discussion is about the virtues of an Adcore piston AR. I think I would buy a adams conversion or a good used factory piston AR to flesh out whether it is truly needed before dropping that kind of coin on an AR. When I need a piston fix, I just go shoot my Fal's. If I could only grab one rifle for a shtf situation it would probably be an Fal over an AR anyways. I paid less for my two Fals than that Adcore.

Bobo and EPS, two pages deep, all about clowns. OP just wanted some personal experiences on ARs...

Good job guys.

I've had a lot of ARs over the years. Current gun is a Ruger SR556FB I've had for a few years now. Bought it new for about $1200. It is the only piston AR I've had.

I have to say that it is the nicest AR I've ever had. Very accurate and stays cool and very clean up in the bolt carrier area. It is a little nose heavy compared to some of the DI guns, but not noticeably so. My only gripe with the Ruger is that is came with an 8lb. mil-spec trigger. I'll have to swap that out one of these days. When it comes to gun cleaning, I'm too lazy to ever go back to a DI rifle.

Unless dirty ammo is used I find most of my di AR's will go hundreds of rounds without cleaning. I usually only clean when accuracy degrades or some type of failure occurs. If I do have a failure a little brush and a rag with some lube will usually get it back running again. Works for me anyways.

Unless dirty ammo is used I find most of my di AR's will go hundreds of rounds without cleaning. I usually only clean when accuracy degrades or some type of failure occurs. If I do have a failure a little brush and a rag with some lube will usually get it back running again. Works for me anyways.

You're right about cleaning, but I get a little OCD about keeping them really clean.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top