JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A copy of the second amendment. I picked it up in a small book format from a FFL. 1_the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg

:s0112::s0112::s0112:The right to "Bear" arms!:s0114::s0114::s0114:

How about a Cooler full of Bud! bear er...I mean beer.

An AMERICAN made car or truck!

I strongly dissagree with that.
Unless it's made before about 75. Preferably Amc or Chrysler.

For my "every American should have" list:
A job.

And then, in no particular order.

a 12 guage pump at home :)
a pickup
a good rechargeable flashlight
a pocket knife
a lighter.

Assuming of course they're smart enough to have the above and use it for the right purposes.

Dd-214

sf-

That's very true. But since I had four leg surgeries by age 18, apparently I wasn't worthy of being a soldier (and thus earning my dd-214). There should be jobs in the military for all who want to serve. Maybe I wouldn't have been an elite combat soldier, but as a qualified gunsmith with several college degrees, I'm sure they could have found a use for me. There was a time several years ago, when I would have given anything to join...

That's very true. But since I had four leg surgeries by age 18, apparently I wasn't worthy of being a soldier (and thus earning my dd-214). There should be jobs in the military for all who want to serve. Maybe I wouldn't have been an elite combat soldier, but as a qualified gunsmith with several college degrees, I'm sure they could have found a use for me. There was a time several years ago, when I would have given anything to join...

Don't know how old you are Bear, but sure you would have been welcome in my outfit. We could have used some help working the bugs out of the new Colts that replaced the trusted M-14's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top