JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
high quality leather holster. I have carried for over 16 years. Most of that time was spent in a Kydex holster or lower quality leather holsters. Last year I had an opportunity to buy a Milt Sparks. It is incredible the difference that it makes. I find myself carrying my larger heavier 45 instead of my lighter smaller 9mm subcompact just because of that holster.

Anyhoo, what else should everyone have at least one of? (Try to list something specific and something that isn't obvious.)

A house! I might be thinking big but, if you work hard you should have one, it should be affordable and should go up in value over time. My house is worth $46k less than it was two years ago! My payment and what I owe on it remains the same. The politician that can fix this would have my vote.

A copy of the second amendment. I picked it up in a small book format from a FFL. 1_the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top