JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone happen to know what pistol cartridge is standard issue to either the Everett Police Department or Snohomish County Sheriff's office? I've asked a LEO once but only got a weird look in return. :huh: If someone could enlighten me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

No directives on brand or model were given. It was (is?) a supply-your-own-gun agency, so the particulars were up to each deputy as long as it was .40S&W. Again, this may be outdated info.

So, they could carry Black Talon for a duty round?

Sorry, I was referring to the gun. The conversation never extended to any requirements for the bullets themselves so I have no idea what they recommend/require. A quick check with one of the other people involved in that original discussion shows that my memory isn't to be trusted--the deputies in that era were apparently pointed toward the Glock 22. I'm not sure if that's still the case though, because it looks like there was discussion in 2009 about switching to the M&P40. Unknown if that switch actually occurred.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads