JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I was on the fence about buying another s-15 mag.. since I don't own a g-48... logged onto buy one put it in my cart...... by the time I logon on they were gone! Ha. Oh well. I have 1. Well some guy from the gun shop has it. I really hope these work well. If so I will be getting a new carry gun! So long Glock 19. It will live in my safe.

Last Edited:
So I was on the fence about buying another one... since I don't own a g-48... logged onto buy one put it in my cart...... by the time I logon on they were gone! Ha. Oh well. I have 1. Well some guy from the gun shop has it. I really hope these work well. If so I will be getting a new carry gun! So long Glock 19. It will live in my safe.

Do you mean those S15 mags or the G48 was already gone?

Holy cow.... out of stock!

I was literally trying to add two of them to my shopping cart about every 5-10 seconds, 10 minutes before the time they said they'd be in stock and it kept saying "out of stock".... at 6:00pm and 3 seconds it suddenly said, "added to your cart", then BAM I hit the checkout button and had it all paid for and confirmed less than a minute afterwards before they could have an "inventory error"....

THAT'S how you win cyber "Black Friday" beatches! :s0053:

Holy cow.... out of stock!

I was literally trying to add two of them to my shopping cart about every 5-10 seconds, 10 minutes before the time they said they'd be in stock and it kept saying "out of stock".... at 6:00pm and 3 seconds it suddenly said, "added to your cart", then BAM I hit the checkout button and had it all paid for and confirmed less than a minute afterwards before they could have an "inventory error"....

THAT'S how you win cyber "Black Friday" beatches! :s0053:

4A0B1817-DBB6-4162-AFBE-33C1B840B737.png

Agency Arms had some in stock as of an hour ago...I'm going to wait for round #3 (back in stock) at SA and see if I can get in on it again! :s0151:

They are literally selling them faster than they can produce them! Supply will eventually catch up.;)

Not selling mine. It's at my local gun shop. I'm in no hurry to buy a Glock 48. I want to wait a few months to see how these mags hold up. I might buy 1 more. Who knows.

Ive got a 450 bushmaster mag thats been sitting here for a few weeks. Still waiting on my upper to ship. Apparently "in stock" on the complete uppers means "in stock once we get more bcgs"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top