JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh yeah, I'll run right out and see this :rolleyes:
More crap and nonsense from the left.
They manufacture their "facts " as they want to fit their bogus narrative.
They can ES&D

Should have released it before the pandemic and summer of love. Record sales to first time gun buyers. Everytown is full of the same people. Millions of new voices...may be singing a new tune. I want my gun. Hopefully.

It looks like a made for TV documentary by Lifetime or Hallmark.

Who would pay to go see this?
It's a sermon written for the choir. But the answer is; Nobody.
Nobody will pay to go and see it.

Everytown and MDA will buy millions of tickets to give away so that they can claim SOME box office receipts. Dems will do the same and write it off as a campaign expense. They'll put some lipstick on it, give the tickets to donors, and call it a "Gala" charging $500/head.
Movies, books, and "art" sales are well-known to be money laundering schemes. Try to explain Hunter Biden's multimillion dollar predicted take from his upcoming "art" sale without including money laundering... it's impossible.

Time to get the troops on the same page...
The angle of treating crime as a public health issue has many new fans in the Biden administration. Watch the pedigrees of the department heads he installs at HHS, CDC, and other "health & wellness" related agencies. They have 0 experience, most are lawyers and/or have a history of activism for authoritarian causes including civilian disarmament.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads