JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to Engraved my name on a few handguns especially those are Brand New In the box so I can pass it to my next generationsssssss and so on. Are there any rule on engraving handgun/riffle? If no then where can I get a proffesional engraver around southern Oregon?
I am thinking either on a 1911 if I have the money or a Glock .45 cal.

Last Edited:
I am a big fan of RESIDENT EVIL games and movies. One day I had the good idea of getting RCPD (Raccoon City Police Department) engraved on my glock 27 slide. I went to the Washington Square mall in tigard or portland..... wherever it is at lol I just know how to get there hahahahaha and they have an engraving store and they quoted me $15 for the work I wanted done. Well the lady must have been new because it was actually a $99 custom job. Since they quoted me the $15 they honored that quote and did it for $15 and thats how I got my engraving done. Some pawn shops also engrave but if you live in the Beaverton are DO NOT go to beaverton pawn as they are real jerks and I had a very bad experience with them. I went to go get my security license number engraved on my badge and they told me to come the next day and that it would be done then, I went the next day and they said OH COME TOMORROW, then i went tomorrow and they said the same thing, so 5 days later my badge was done and it looked like crap. So don't go there but be prepared to pay a bit of money. Now as some people know, the glocks have the tiniffer coating that is really hard so I think thats why it was a "custom" price quote on my engraving lol please make sure you take your gun apart so people don't freak out lol good luck and call around for prices and if possible ask for pics of previous jobs the store has done for others. I would also assume that jewelry stores engrave also.

The absoute BEST engraver I know is:
Larry Peters, PO Box 0123, Odessa, WA 99159

His work is known all over the world and is seen on everything from Holland & Holland double rifles to matched Colts for some of the entertaiment industry's best known names and even down to the handle-bar of my daughter's scooter. You won't get quick service but you'll get the best engraving job possible.

Thanks all, I did a quick research online and seem like it's ok to engraving. I am buying a brand new Glock 23 and will engrave "Benny503" on it :) If anyone see a Glock 23 with Benny503 on it the it's my he he he.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews