Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Empty 100rnd 22LR plastic cases?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by apf, Oct 18, 2011.

1. apf

apf WA New Member

I just bought an ammo case to hold some 22LR bullets, and noticed that the CCI mini-mag boxes fit perfectly in there. While I plan on buying more over time for the same purpose (and the bullets, of course), I would love to get ahold of some of these empty. Are these sold anywhere? I'm partial to the 100s, but 50 count would probably work alright. Obviously cost is a factor, as unless the cases cost significantly less than the CCI bullets, I may as well just go buy more ammunition, and refill as I get empties.

2. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I just buy the CCI rounds when I find them on sale. Getting the nice plastic cases is just a bonus. I'd also like more of them too.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. apf

apf WA New Member

Yep, so far that looks like my best option. For now, I just emptied my Winchester white box into an Excedrin bottle and a ziploc. Works for now, but definitely takes more space in the box than I would have liked.

4. TDH

TDH Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

just tossed some yesterday at the range, guess I should have put them on the pass it forward thread :|

5. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was at 4 corners gun club with a buddy and I pulled on out of the garbage. I gave it to him as he was just saying he needed some and I already have some.