remove plastic fore grips from Adam's Arms AR 15

Reactions
Picked up a factory blemish piston AR 15 from Adam's arms via budsgunshop and got a rail for it from Adam's Arms as well.

I've got the plastic rail off I just don't know how to get the plastic ring and gear looking thing

Reactions
depends on what hand rail you going to replace with, otherwise you will end up just using that tool once.

take it to local gun shop (curts discount guns in milwaukie or near by), they might able to just take it off for you.

OP
gigatexal
Reactions
that's a good idea, i'd rather not take a dremel to my new baby

I'll call them up now, thanks

looks like they'll do it for 25 bucks, considering i got the gun for half off this is still money in the bank

Reno

Reactions
that's a good idea, i'd rather not take a dremel to my new baby

I'll call them up now, thanks

looks like they'll do it for 25 bucks, considering i got the gun for half off this is still money in the bank
I've done this before. I'll cut your excess for some beer. If your willing of coarse. I'm not one for removing and retorquing barrel nuts. Once torqued they are permanent if not replaced I feel like the system has been jeopardized.

Let me know.

Reno

Reactions
The delta ring is aluminum. Pretty easy to cut. The snap ring can be bent off. The spring is the real bubblegum.

Let me know man.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom