JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On sale at Costco. It looks like a good starter kit with first aid and cooking utensil's. From the pic it does not look like a lot of food but it looks like it all fits in a bucket and is $50 off! Is it worth buying?

usually you can build a kit yourself that would be better or more thorough for the same amount of $$$ maybe a little more. But once you get started, you start thinking of things that you may have missed or didn't think about and end up spending a lot more $$$. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just means that you are that much more prepared.

usually you can build a kit yourself that would be better or more thorough for the same amount of $$$ maybe a little more. But once you get started, you start thinking of things that you may have missed or didn't think about and end up spending a lot more $$$. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just means that you are that much more prepared.

Thats what i was thinking to! This could be a start and then add a little heer and there!

I look at it this way you can always buy a kit form. But how many of us just deal with a stock gun? You always add things and have to have the best.

This is my thing if I can build it better well do it. I have not found alot of stuff in kit form worth getting. There is always room for improvement.

I do understand adding hear and there. If that what it takes it is a good plan:s0155:

I don't normally like kits because the items they include are kind of junky. However, for someone who's not serious about building supplies, I think they are better than nothing. For example, I bought a kit for some of my relatives because I knew they'd never compile a list of items.

You might eye-ball some of the established lists for making your own kit & guess how much that'll cost you as a comparison - some of this stuff you may already have:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

etc, etc, etc...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class