JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It appears so. But you know, those were different times too. Now we have a failed Assault Weapons ban,
crime rates that are going down despite increase in gun ownership and deregulation in many areas. We have
Supreme Court decisions, etc. So it's not like Obama didn't want to do stuff, it's just that his presidency
happened to be during the time when gun control went out of fashion
:)

That and people recognized the lack of intelligent thought and logic of gun control.

Bellevue’s CCRKBA works to stop U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Global gun control proponents are preparing to adopt an international arms trade treaty at the United Nations in July, but the Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has been working busily behind the scenes to stop them.

<broken link removed>

The video lost me with the picture of Obama shaking hands with Hitler. I think you will find fascism (which is what Hitler was) to be more closely affiliated with Far Right ideology than Far Left ideology. I often tell people who call Obama a communist, if Obama's a communist, then you are a fascist. There is different brands of fascism, the one that the OWS movement has a problem with is Corporate Fascism, or the idea that the government should have no power, control or regulation over Corporations in this country and their dubious business practices when there is a lack of oversight.

As for the Nazi's invading Poland under false pretenses, the same can be said for George W Bush's invasion of Iraq under false pretenses that Iraq had nuclear weapons which was proven to be an outright lie later on.

Usually I consider it that you have already lost the argument once you make a "This persons political views are the same as the Nazi's" kind of argument.

Far-right politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This wikipedia article has a lot of information on the definition of Far-Right ideology, and some of fascism's major components are drawn from Far-right ideology.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top