JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really despise companies that use this kind of fear mongering to make a buck. I despise almost as much the people who fall for this BS and start hoarding and drive prices up for all of us.

Yes, the video is in part an advertisement. The video also contains factual information related to gun ownership and the second ammendment. USA Ammo has no motive other than selling a product and protecting everyones 2A rights, including the liberal nay sayers posting in this thread.

Thank you Glockman. It is incredible to me that there are so many Obama supporters on this forum. I suspect Michael Savage has it right.

probably made by gun and ammo manufactures to boost sale in an election year.
every other business does that bubblegum why not them

Yes, the video is in part an advertisement. The video also contains factual information related to gun ownership and the second ammendment. USA Ammo has no motive other than selling a product and protecting everyones 2A rights, including the liberal nay sayers posting in this thread.

If anyone thinks that he isn't trying to remove are guns are surely BLIND.

Thank you Glockman. It is incredible to me that there are so many Obama supporters on this forum. I suspect Michael Savage has it right.

probably made by gun and ammo manufactures to boost sale in an election year.
every other business does that bubblegum why not them

LMFAO!! I agree the gun rights loving leftists around here are a contradiction unto themsleves, but I couldn't be anymore anti-leftist/anti-Obama/anti-liberal/anti-progressive... even if you put a gun to my wife's and kids' heads, but I'm not blinded by my personal values to the point that I can't recognize merchants slickly "souping up" the facts with dramatic music and fancy video production in order to cause a physio-psychological response to buy merchandise. IMHO its no different than how the sleazy leftist in the lamestream media operate... just a different colored flag... on a different hill.

LMFAO!! I agree the gun rights loving leftists around here are a contradition unto themsleves, but I couldn't be anymore anti-leftist/anti-Obama/anti-liberal/anti-progressive... even if you put a gun to my wife's and kids' heads, but I'm not blinded by my personal values to the point that I can't recognize merchants slickly "souping up" the facts with dramatic music and fancy video production to in order to cause a physio-psychological response to buy merchandise. IMHO its no different than how the sleazy leftist in the lamestream media operate... just a different colored flag... on a different hill.

Your right and I should have included in my post that it did irritate me that it was for selling products. But reading the statements/facts, most were true if not all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top