JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the handy things with having an NFA trust was I could Form 1 projects on eforms. I did two SBRs and a SBS via that system and it worked pretty well. With 41F, alas, it went away.

I just read, however, that it is now back. The only caveat is that the fingerprint cards have to be mailed in. Details here.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass it along. Cheers.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/eforms-news-january-15-2015/download

After reading this newsletter I am going to use paper forms. It explains that because neither the applicant nor BATFE can correct any errors or make edits on a submitted eForm, that application would be denied. A paper form needing correction or updates (new address) could be edited and returned without a disapproval and new submission.

Also note in the bottom right of page 8 they require that any NFA configurations other than on the original form be disclosed to the NFA branch. For AR based SBRs this could result in a lot of paper arriving at Martinsburg.

Given the rumors of very fast turnarounds on e-filed Form 1's I looked it up today. The BATFE website, however, says that form 1 is not supported at this time. Applications - eForms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Hopefully this is an outdated statement and they didn't take e-form 1 offline again. Anyone actually submit an electronic form 1 in the past week?

The bottom of the page you linked states "Last Reviewed December 27, 2016". I think they are a little behind updating their web page(s).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top