JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the handy things with having an NFA trust was I could Form 1 projects on eforms. I did two SBRs and a SBS via that system and it worked pretty well. With 41F, alas, it went away.

I just read, however, that it is now back. The only caveat is that the fingerprint cards have to be mailed in. Details here.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass it along. Cheers.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/eforms-news-january-15-2015/download

After reading this newsletter I am going to use paper forms. It explains that because neither the applicant nor BATFE can correct any errors or make edits on a submitted eForm, that application would be denied. A paper form needing correction or updates (new address) could be edited and returned without a disapproval and new submission.

Also note in the bottom right of page 8 they require that any NFA configurations other than on the original form be disclosed to the NFA branch. For AR based SBRs this could result in a lot of paper arriving at Martinsburg.

Given the rumors of very fast turnarounds on e-filed Form 1's I looked it up today. The BATFE website, however, says that form 1 is not supported at this time. Applications - eForms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Hopefully this is an outdated statement and they didn't take e-form 1 offline again. Anyone actually submit an electronic form 1 in the past week?

The bottom of the page you linked states "Last Reviewed December 27, 2016". I think they are a little behind updating their web page(s).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top