JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If, and that is a big IF, this can be turned around before its too late this is how. School has been the brain washing center for a long time now and most have either ignored it, or choose to just not even try to see what is going on. The public Schools only get away with some of the really sick stuff many of them are doing because the parents support it. School board members are just VERY low level politicians for the most part. Almost all of them only fear one thing, losing the job. If a LOT of parents start to see what is being fed the kids and some of these schools and start kicking board members out? The ones left will still have the same stupid ideas but, they will leave a lot of those ideas at home.

i've got a lot to say on this topic due to Portland schools but for now I will just say I often listen to our kiddos classes (especially the videos which are kind of a standard and are probably seen nationwide) and when needed I tell her to ask, "did that video give you the whole truth? Did it look at it from both (multiple) sides?" Then I tell her the things the video left out of how other people might view the same thing differently. She really gets it that she may not be getting the whole truth and to be skeptical always and not accept what is being taught as the whole truth necessarily and try to seek info/perspective from both sides. It works imo, but parents need to be somewhat tuned in to what the kids are hearing and spend a little time to educate the kids yourself, not leave it up to the school only. I tell her to get all the info (seek the truth) and decide for herself.

Imo it's better to teach the kids how to be skeptical and seek the truth rather than to try to correct every little thing or every message they hear. It seems to me that if we teach them to question and not necessarily take the teacher/video as the only authority on the subject and that they may not be getting the whole truth they will have lifelong skills for that.

I think we are fortunate in the US and at this time in a couple ways:

1) there is a lot of access to information so if they develop a good info "filter" and know that things like Facebook are designed to further entrench you to beliefs you already have and especially designed to push your hot buttons over and over several times a day. Because there is lots of info, they can find the truth if they look for it with a skeptical mind. What I mean is Lets say they were born a poor African country in 1950 Fe , it would be hard to get info other than what the teacher says.

2) we have freedom of speech and freedom of religion etc etc. imagine Fe being a youth in Germany in 1939, they would be programmed with certain info and absolutely had no other way cuz they were not free to access/pursue any "truth" except what was taught in the schools (hitler youth in this example).

Last Edited:
i've got a lot to say on this topic due to Portland schools but for now I will just say I often listen to our kiddos classes (especially the videos which are kind of a standard and are probably seen nationwide) and when needed I tell her to ask, "did that video give you the whole truth? Did it look at it from both (multiple) sides?" Then I tell her the things the video left out of how other people might view the same thing differently. She really gets it that she may not be getting the whole truth and to be skeptical always and not accept what is being taught as the whole truth necessarily and try to seek info/perspective from both sides. It works imo, but parents need to be somewhat tuned in to what the kids are hearing and spend a little time to educate the kids yourself, not leave it up to the school only. I tell her to get all the info (seek the truth) and decide for herself.

Imo it's better to teach the kids how to be skeptical and seek the truth rather than to try to correct every little thing or every message they hear. It seems to me that if we teach them to question and not necessarily take the teacher/video as the only authority on the subject and that they may not be getting the whole truth they will have lifelong skills for that.
This was another of the "unintended consequences" of this great hoax. All this Zoom schooling. Many were trying to tell parents they could not listen and watch. To which many parents just made a point of watching to see what they were afraid of. It was a great wake up for many parents seeing what was being said.

This was another of the "unintended consequences" of this great hoax. All this Zoom schooling. Many were trying to tell parents they could not listen and watch. To which many parents just made a point of watching to see what they were afraid of. It was a great wake up for many parents seeing what was being said.
Yea I'll have to record some of the what I assume to be nationwide videos on certain topics to show as an example. It's not that they are inaccurate really it's more that they leave out a giant side of the story. I'll give an example from the other day when I have time to write more.

also I think we should keep in mind too that for teachers they teach what they know, and for some teachers they may actually know only one side of the story. I do think teachers have the right intention but like any other slice of society they are influenced by how they were brought up, whether they had experiences that lead to developing common sense, or a willingness to look for both sides of the story etc.

the most relevant example relates to the second amendment and the historical context that brought that about. I believe this is probably wholly lacking in most schools other than perhaps rural areas. From my perspective only, I want kids to know the whole story of history both good and bad, not leave out the parts that don't fit the local culture or soem
National narrative.

Last Edited:
In Oregon as many other states, this summmmmms it up!
1666632741051.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top