JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fringe groups gonna fringe.

Too bad the current trend is listen most closely to the loud micro-minority. And if anyone dares speak out against them, the real hate comes through.

I read this yesterday and yawned because I would have bet the house this was going to happen. Kid will soon enough be a multi millionaire anyway. Be best if he did NOT try to attend that school because a rage mob of people who scream free speech would make it a daily cause to harass him. The administrator in charge would be hiding under his desk afraid to do anything about it. The free speech kooks would try to get him killed. So far better to wait, collect some of his money, and find a school that is not hiding and would tell the rage mob to pound sand.

I read this yesterday and yawned because I would have bet the house this was going to happen. Kid will soon enough be a multi millionaire anyway. Be best if he did NOT try to attend that school because a rage mob of people who scream free speech would make it a daily cause to harass him. The administrator in charge would be hiding under his desk afraid to do anything about it. The free speech kooks would try to get him killed. So far better to wait, collect some of his money, and find a school that is not hiding and would tell the rage mob to pound sand.
When he mentioned he was still going there in his interview with Tucker I thought "I wouldn't tell everyone that." but now I'm wondering if there wasn't a strategy to that. I don't think he really could show up on campus in any practical way. Some numbnutz is bound to go after him. I suppose it may make sense later as things shake out.

edit: sp

Last Edited:
When he mentioned he was still going there in his interview with Tucker I though "I wouldn't tell everyone that." but now I'm wondering if there wasn't a strategy to that. I don't think he really could show up on campus in any practical way. Some numbnutz is bound to go after him. I suppose it may make sense later as things shake out.
I know, right? Sounds just like when schools got desegregated (before my time, don't flame me, bros).

I gotta ask how you got to segregation?
Desegragation, not segragation. Putting together people during a time when loud voices wanted them to be kept separate. Just ironic that who before would be all about ending separation and creating inclusion and diversity are now all about the opposite of all that. You should read the list of student groups that are formally complaining.

Desegragation, not segragation. Putting together people during a time when loud voices wanted them to be kept separate. Just ironic that who before would be all about ending separation and creating inclusion and diversity are now all about the opposite of all that. You should read the list of student groups that are formally complaining.
Hm, I guess. I don't see it. Weird comparison.

Segregation was unconstitutional, Jim Crow Era Seperate but Equal doctrine. Wasn't about diversity or inclusion, public schools were acting against the constitution and they needed to be reminded that the 14th Amendment holds states accountable when they deny any person equal protections under the law.

Kyle being hounded by some internet trolls is not comparable.

Pretty sure what he means is the same people who are screaming to prevent this kid from going to this school are the same people who stood at the doors to schools saying they were NOT going to allow kids of the "wrong color" in their school. Nothing has changed much with that bunch.
Same people? Doubt it. 1940s rabid racists who'd rather see black kids dead than segregate vs a few liberal college student trolls… also not comparable.

Same people? Doubt it. 1940s rabid racists who'd rather see black kids dead than segregate vs a few liberal college student trolls… also not comparable.
I think you know what I mean even though you want to pretend you do not. The same party that was all in on separation is all in on it again. History just keeps repeating its self because few ever learn from it.:s0092:

I think you know what I mean even though you want to pretend you do not. The same party that was all in on separation is all in on it again. History just keeps repeating its self because few ever learn from it.:s0092:
If you said what you meant I wouldn't have to correct the comparison that doesn't work. History has context and interchanging two things that aren't actually comparable to make your point stronger is just not going to work. Educated people will always correct it. Get used to it.

If you don't make the connection, I can't help you.

the 14th Amendment holds states accountable when they deny any person equal protections under

1940s rabid racists who'd rather see black kids dead than segregate vs a few liberal college student trolls… also not comparable.
Completely comparable. These students will go to great lengths to make another student's life living hell unless they get their way. The difference is now ideological instead of racial. Have you attended college in the last 10 years?

Yeah, I attended The Evergreen State College, the most radical college in the nation, by far. You should look up some of the stunts the "few student trolls" student body have pulled over the years when they wanted to force change.

If you don't make the connection, I can't help you.

Completely comparable. These students will go to great lengths to make another student's life living hell unless they get their way. The difference is now ideological instead of racial. Have you attended college in the last 10 years?

Yeah, I attended The Evergreen State College, the most radical college in the nation, by far. You should look up some of the stunts the "few student trolls" student body have pulled over the years when they wanted to force change.
If you're afraid of leftist college students, I guess that's your right to admit in public.

Yes, I went to college, I've also talked to people that were alive during segregation that experienced Jim Crow, and their experiences are actually something to fear and hope you never experience. You're not that person.

Toughen up and read some historical context to what you're comparing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top