JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You know times are tough when a Canadian Police Depart has to do a job fair here in the states. How's the USD vs Canadian dollar? ;)

Edmonton Police Service Recruiting Officers in Seattle October 14-17, 2009

We are actively hiring for positions of Police Constable with the Edmonton Police Service, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Information Booth

Greater Seattle Job Fair @ Seahawks Qwest Field and Event Centre 800 Occidental Ave South

October 14th, 2009 @ 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

Free Information Session
Silver Cloud Hotel Stadium, 1046 First Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
October 14, 2009 @ 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Free Information Session
Courtyard Marriott, Lake Union, 925 Westlake Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109
October 15, 2009 @ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Free Tests Write
Courtyard Marriott, Lake Union, 925 Westlake Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109
October 17, 2009 @ 8:00am – 3:00 pm

Must register at www.joineps.ca or call 1-866-777-0815.

For more information about the Edmonton Police Service, the application process, or just to learn more about our city visit our website at www.joineps.ca.

Contact Members: Cst. Tina Klenke Phone #: 780-421-2271 Cell #: 780-718-6548
Cst. Keane Block Phone #: 780-421-2680 Cell #: 780-886-7479

How hard is it for someone from the states to get hired, move up there? I would assume upon being hired they are required to be a Canadian citizen?

Interesting. Edmonton is a fair sized city. I wouldn't imagine there would be any shortage of applicants up there unless the pay just sucks, although the winters are a beast up there.

Interesting. Edmonton is a fair sized city. I wouldn't imagine there would be any shortage of applicants up there unless the pay just sucks, although the winters are a beast up there.

They doesn't have the rain in those pesky little drops that you guys have so much of.

They gets it in a more easily manageable, flake form. :s0155::D

tac - a time-served Canuckian snow-shoveller

How hard is it for someone from the states to get hired, move up there? I would assume upon being hired they are required to be a Canadian citizen?

Per their site-

Other Requirements

Before an offer of employment is made, successful applicants must possess the following:

* Canadian citizenship or legal permanent residence (Certificate of Citizenship and/or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident documentation).

They doesn't have the rain in those pesky little drops that you guys have so much of.

They gets it in a more easily manageable, flake form. :s0155::D

tac - a time-served Canuckian snow-shoveller

You have a point, but I've never had to shovel rain out of the end of my driveway to get into my house! :s0114:

Seriously, I had to do that a couple of times when I lived in Minnesota.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top