JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've read or listened to at least three different reports on this story by different media outlets. It's interesting that they all emphasize the "ghost guns" aspect without ever making it clear that "ghost guns" are generally legal under federal law and most (but not all) states' laws. The perp in this case, Nathan Brasfield, was not charged for making firearms. He was a repeat felon and this was his second time being charged as a felon in possession of firearms.
By contrast, after Antifa member Willem Van Spronsen was killed by Tacoma police last year during a (mostly) failed arson attack at a private ICE detention facility the mainstream media seemed to mostly ignore the fact that, at the time of his death, he was carrying a "ghost gun". In a manifesto he wrote before he was killed Van Spronsen wrote:
The semi-automatic weapon I used was a cheap, home-built unregistered "ghost" AR-15, it had six magazines. I strongly encourage comrades and incoming comrades to arm themselves. We are now responsible for defending people from the predatory state. Ignore the law in arming yourself if you have the luxury, I did.

I've read or listened to at least three different reports on this story by different media outlets. It's interesting that they all emphasize the "ghost guns" aspect without ever making it clear that "ghost guns" are generally legal under federal law and most (but not all) states' laws. The perp in this case, Nathan Brasfield, was not charged for making firearms. He was a repeat felon and this was his second time being charged as a felon in possession of firearms.
By contrast, after Antifa member Willem Van Spronsen was killed by Tacoma police last year during a (mostly) failed arson attack at a private ICE detention facility the mainstream media seemed to mostly ignore the fact that, at the time of his death, he was carrying a "ghost gun". In a manifesto he wrote before he was killed Van Spronsen wrote:
Sounds like a gameshow for Darwin candidates.

Mainstream Media has no intention of telling the truth or presenting facts. It's all about sensationalism and promoting the left agenda. Given that 90% of the radio/TV/newspapers are owned by 6 corporations, which are all extremely liberal, it's no wonder we get inundated with a screwed look at society.

Damn guy had just got out of prison for this and goes at making guns and suppressors, while he is on parole??? I have to guess he must really like the way they treated him in the Federal prison he was in since he seems to have really wanted to get back in there.

So, if this guy hadn't ordered silencers in the mail, he'd still be at home building firearms? Not exactly close supervision of a parolee since he's been out for 3 years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top