JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick erect a fence between Oregon and California! ;)

In all seriousness though if the case turns out to be Ebola I recommend everyone run screaming into the night. It will be the only logical course of action at this time.

Quick erect a fence between Oregon and California! ;)

In all seriousness though if the case turns out to be Ebola I recommend everyone run screaming into the night. It will be the only logical course of action at this time.

Maybe we should consider rioting, looting and protesting. I hear it's very effective, no matter what the cause. Probably best if the folks in Oregon loot Washington to spite California, while the folks in Washington loot Canada to also spite California.

I wondered if anyone would get that.. but only a little bit.
Most things would be tremendously funny if they weren't so darn and painfully true.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I know what you mean: one of my ex-wives left knives on the kitchen counter in what I took as an attempt to place a "hex" on me and broken glass between the sheets on the bed. I discovered the glass before I got in bed.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

"My wife is in hell; where I sent her. She made good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible." Po Campo, Lonesome Dove

"American hospitals and state labs have handled at least 68 Ebola scares over the last three weeks, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Hospitals in 27 states alerted the CDC of the possible Ebola cases out of an abundance of caution amid the growing outbreak in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. Fifty-eight cases were deemed false alarms after CDC officials spoke with medical professions about patient exposures and symptoms, but blood samples for the remaining 10 were sent to the CDC for testing, the agency told ABC News today. "

From ABC website.
10 unknowns at this point, 7 of those supposedly negative, so three left including the Sacramento case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top