JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will never understand the stupid in some people.
Half the state is on fire, we have had several days of fire haze in the air. And some bubblegumtard decides its a good day to play with fireworks in the woods?......:s0021:

I hope we get a picture and name of said bubblegumtard. I then hope the public makes his life hell, and his families.

Unfortunately common sense is a missing attribute in many people these days. I hope they throw the book at him.

Its not even common sense that is lacking in this case. It seems to be the 2 brain cells required to form a basic thought.

I really wish and hope for a very long and excruciating public trial of the dummies that started the fire. I believe in some cases the court and justice of the public can be much more brutal than the penal system.

I don't even have asthma and I'm finding it really tough to breathe!
The other day i ran up 4 flights of stairs and thought I was going to die.
Litterally I was scared it was not a fun thing. I'm taking the elevator until this crap goes away.

I'm getting more anf more pizzed at the BS state and Federal bungholes who refuse to use the Boeing 747 super tankers. They could drop something like 80,000 gals of fire retardant or water in one trip.
And the states refuse to use them.

It's just more of the bureaucracy that they want to burn up the forest and force people into the cities. Ruin the timber industry.
I seriously think they let it burn on purpose. Costing homes and lives.

How are these people not taking legal action?!

I won't even barbecue because it is so dry out here I don't want to take a chance. I am reluctant to run the lawn mower or chainsaws right now. It is noon and it looks like it's 6:30 in the evening due to the haze.

I don't even have asthma and I'm finding it really tough to breathe!
The other day i ran up 4 flights of stairs and thought I was going to die.
Litterally I was scared it was not a fun thing. I'm taking the elevator until this crap goes away.

I'm getting more anf more pizzed at the BS state and Federal bungholes who refuse to use the Boeing 747 super tankers. They could drop something like 80,000 gals of fire retardant or water in one trip.
And the states refuse to use them.

It's just more of the bureaucracy that they want to burn up the forest and force people into the cities. Ruin the timber industry.
I seriously think they let it burn on purpose. Costing homes and lives.

How are these people not taking legal action?!

Not quite that much....read the links.

Evergreen 747 Supertanker - Wikipedia

World's largest firefighting aircraft grounded by U.S. gov't

Right around this time of year, when the air is hot and the ground is dry, and when my water bill is sky-high because of irrigation, I yearn for the rain.

And then I repeat the cycle by starting my 9-month yearning for the hot sun...

We have less than a month before deer season for rifle opens - Sept 30. I am questioning if we don't get a bit of rain between now and then if I an going hunting. I drew tags for North side. Won't be worth taking the chance.

The wife just left to go grocery shopping, she stepped back in for a second "Now there is ash on the car and you can see it in the air".

The name of the idiot needs to be released. He needs a mudhole stomped in his butt.

The responsible (allegedly) individual has been caught. He was in custody Saturday evening. He is a minor so you can forget about anything serious happening to him.

<broken link removed>

How does an environment cope with the few idiot individuals who seem to populate our society? The answer is that it can not. We have a wildfire potential not of our own making. Mother nature provides us with a beautiful place to live. Unfortunately, what nature gives, nature can take away.

Now we have the people aspect. What do we do as a civilized society with young individuals such as the kid caught allegedly starting that fire using illegal fireworks in the woods? Do we just up and shoot him? His entire family? His entire line? All his friends? All of their families? What can we do?

What will we do? A very sad situation. There MUST be accountability. If not, this sort of thing will continue. My greatest fear is that enemies of our great nation will start this. Terrorist acts. We have been told to expect the same smoky air conditions until the first Monsoon rains of late fall. Shiet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top