JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A death sentence ends up costing us a lot more than life the way it works nowadays. The cost of numerous appeals and the 10+ years on death row is flippin redonculous.

If he's guilty beyond a doubt then do the deed. He should be taken out in back of the courthouse and put up against the wall, call it a day.

A death sentence ends up costing us a lot more than life the way it works nowadays. The cost of numerous appeals and the 10+ years on death row is flippin redonculous.

If he's guilty beyond a doubt then do the deed. He should be taken out in back of the courthouse and put up against the wall, call it a day.

Use the Texas model.

"We regret to inform you that despite our best possible efforts, DR appears to have somehow committed suicide by asphyxiating himself on his own feces..."

Weird stuff happens, man. I seem to recall at least one case of a dirtbag who voluntarily took that out... JRA tango, I think. Or was that the one who bit off and swallowed his own tongue?

I heard the sentence this evening on the news. For one, I'm glad that's what they handed down. Yeah, it might cost the taxpayers more life in prison, but then again, it quite possibly will be carried out. I sure hope so, and soon.

Great, now he's going to sit in jail, on the public's money for decades trying to appeal a sentence that will never be appealed. If he ever gets the death penalty applied to him, he'll be an old man - probably outlive much of the families of the people he killed :mad:

It is a pity the matter couldn't be resolved quickly, cheaply, and with a nod to the classics, by employing a length of stout rope. But that isn't how our system works any more. At least this evil POS was handed the sentencing consistent with the nature and degree of his crime.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top