JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not looking to sell it, but say I had a bunch of KTW teflon 9mm rounds, this stuff-
..what are these worth besides the 'cool' factor?

And IF (big if) I ever sold them, whats the legality behind that? I know its illegal for FFL's to sell AP handgun ammo, but are we under the same regulations as regular joe-shmo's like myself?

Thanks!

I'm not looking to sell it, but say I had a bunch of KTW teflon 9mm rounds, this stuff-
..what are these worth besides the 'cool' factor?

And IF (big if) I ever sold them, whats the legality behind that? I know its illegal for FFL's to sell AP handgun ammo, but are we under the same regulations as regular joe-shmo's like myself?

Thanks!

Item:10148680 KTW 9MM - Metal Piercing - TEFLON COATED - Rare! For Sale at GunAuction.com

http://www.scfirearms.org/2ndamend/ammo.txt

Ask and ye shall receive! Yep, my ears were a burnin'!

No documented shootings involving said round(s).

I have, however tested some and they will, more often than not penetrate ballistic vest tests...but have seen a few of those rounds that would not.
Not sure if its the round itself or QC that makes them not a sure thing.

Yes I know they are touted as metal piercing, but they aint all that.

The 5.7 was also touted as being able to sail thru ballistic vests, and I've found more often than not...they won't penetrate a Kevlar vest, even a Level II.

Ask and ye shall receive! Yep, my ears were a burnin'!

No documented shootings involving said round(s).

I have, however tested some and they will, more often than not penetrate ballistic vest tests...but have seen a few of those rounds that would not.
Not sure if its the round itself or QC that makes them not a sure thing.

Yes I know they are touted as metal piercing, but they aint all that.

The 5.7 was also touted as being able to sail thru ballistic vests, and I've found more often than not...they won't penetrate a Kevlar vest, even a Level II.

So refreshing first hand experience, thank you!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top