JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Choices in the guns we would rather have. So the question is started by asking which would you rather carry, a Colt SAA 4.75inch 45 LC or a Smith model 10 in 38 special. It's about comparison, compare what you like with other guns here on this thread. IE which would you rather have a Glock or Smith plastic auto:D. Feel free to include rifles too and if you want add a reason you think it's better.

What makes your choice better in your mind? There are no wrong answers:D

Last Edited:
So let me go first.

Jack rabbit hunting I would rather carry a Colt New Frontier 22 than a Ruger Super Single Six. Having carried and shot both on a number of hunting trips I found I shot the Colt far better than the Ruger. Trigger on the Colt made hitting much easier.

See the thread isn't just about ccw but if you want to talk about it then have at it.

Disclaimer here.... participating is not mandatory :D

No argument about the Colt - I had one many moons ago and TRADED it! BUT for me it always steel and real - and I tend to lean toward the traditional as opposed to the 'black' - and I think there many others out there who think the same way - but just don't admit it.

I can see this thread is way to technical for some of you guys:s0140: Or maybe you have never been around two guns to compare them:D.

I've bought & sold a few Ruger 10/22's in my day and have to compare the plane Jane 10/22 and the Anointed 10/22 DELUXE!!!!!!! All were metal trigger housings with the PJ being the first acquired.;)
As far as I can tell the Deluxe is more accurate than the PJ. Could it be the barrel band? the cheaper price tag?
I don't know but the proof I have noticed is it's just a better built rifle.:cool:
CMC (call me crazy) but it is what it is....:p

Thanks for the reply Jim, do you ever compare your 1022s to other semi autos? 1022s on average for me seem to be about the best out there for the money. However:D I really like that awful plastic gun the Nylon 66.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews