JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Its called freedom of speech.
It goes against what his base beliefs are and he has the right to express his mind.
That is what America is ! He harmed noone, he expressed an opinion.
In many ways it was far less derogatory than many gays express about non gays.
If people want speech restriction, Kim jon one bung can oblige them, go there.

If more people (liberals) wined a lot less then the world would be a better place, but that would be asking for too much. They have been taught by the Messiah to get in their faces (the opposition). How's that for leading the sheeple?

It is funny to me that when Sheriffs stand up and say "this is unconstitutional" people here praise them, and say "it is every citizen's right to do so!" However, when a federally appointed official charged with specifically addressing constitutional law says "this is unconstitutional" that person is a villain. That sounds like hypocrisy.

Yes, they were appointed by officials who were elected. Yet many of those judges are appointed for life and its very hard to impeach them and thus have no real accountability. The problem with the judiciary started with Marbury v Madison, namely the courts gave themselves a huge chunk of power. Interpretive dance.. I mean interpretive law, often when their is nothing to interpret (say 2nd ammenment law). Those judges being human, it has lead to...

hypocrisy. The Roe v Wade case in 1973 had several federally appointed judges rule that abortion (effectively women's reproductive rights) were in the "penumbra of privacy" and thus not subject to (complete anyway) government control. Many people vehemently defend that ruling to this day, often via statements like "get your hands off my body congress!" and fight against any limits on abortions/birth control. Yet in 2012, government control of everyone's bodies was ruled to be just fine, as long as its a tax and not a penalty. Nevermind that that ruling (tax or penalty) destroys the "penumbra of privacy" argument its also blatantly unconstitutional in how it taxes people. Taxes have to be equally applied to all except income taxes which was passed via constitutional ammendment. But you know, the Affordable Healthcare Act is "settled law", by appointed officials of elected representatives. Settled by a court who is going to let the tax man point guns at your head to pay for healthcare it deems (in its oh so mighty benevolent wisdom) you need.

A lot of folks didn't cotton well to the whole "settled law argument" in the Dred Scot case. There is great irony in Abe Lincoln ignoring and threatening to arrest the Chief Justice Robert Taney for ruling Lincoln's suspension of habeus corpus as unconstitutional just a few years later.

TLDR: I have no faith in the (Taco) Surpreme Court.

I was not going to look at this thread... As I have no TV, I had no idear what DD was all about, and further, probably did not care!!!

Hey, it is the way I am, and you ~are NOT forced to read my words~ So I saw this morning, that this thread had been locked, And Then, UNLOCKED.

And I said to myself, "Self, that there is rare here, not even Medium Rare..." I have been in forums, where the Locking of threads was not just well done, but keep it on the BBQ, at least Ten Extra Minutes, so the Charcoal is skinning the Beef... But NEVER, did that there Forum that Shall Not Be NAMED, ever UnLock, a thread !!!!

So I started on Page One... 👆 jumped right to the last page, as I grasp the bare essentials, some long haired bearded dude spoke something....

Oh? He is a ~Celebrity~ ??? A&E ????

Say What? He is a Pastor? + on A&E ???? Did the world end, with me not getting a foreclosure letter?

OK, I did a little In Vesti Gation, on DD, and Phil, who Spoke Truth, about... His Opinion?

and for ~that~ A&E who knew What he Was, What he Did, how they Prayed at the end of the Programs... Mind you now, that link above: where he is Preaching? That is the Very ~First~ time, I have ever seen him in action, I have seen a few photyGraphs of him, due to him being a Ce-Lebrity an all....

And here on this Gun Forum, we are having a Free for All, Knock Down, Drag them out of the room, Argument, about it???? And it was locked, and re-Opened????

Final line here: Thank you Joe Link, for recognizing the need for this First Amendment Activity...

Now, I am done... I might read between page One, and Seven now....

philip,
With the Same first name as the Ce-Lebrity, no, we are Not related, but it ~looks~ like the other one lives Way Out Past the BoonDocks!!!! ;)

It seems everyone in the world is bent out of shape about this except the homosexuals. The ones I know think this is all pretty funny. What we need is a cable show featuring a family of bearded gay duck hunters. Call it something catchy like Swamp Bears. Sell some calls, call them Bear Commander, make some money and not really care about any of it.

Taku good friend, Do you know how to turn ON a Radio????

Radio, ~I love you....~

and how to turn it Off????

I Hate you, you bubblegum Radio !!!!! ;)

now I am done,

philip

I actually prefer radio. There are good conservatives there, UNLIKE TV PRIMETIME and any other time. :D

I was wide awake, Taku, until the blah blah blah put me to sleep. Did good old Phil mention guns in his interview? No? Then it should not be discussed in a GUN forum. Got it?

I was wide awake, Taku, until the blah blah blah put me to sleep. Did good old Phil mention guns in his interview? No? Then it should not be discussed in a GUN forum. Got it?

Their entire life revolves around guns and all aspects of life related to it.
Leftists don't like their image since they are usually carrying a rifle or shotgun.
I actually prefer you asleep, since you do little damage then.
You can't see the point, so it makes little difference.
Their rights are being squashed over words and that is what the point is.
It is as blatant an attack on the constitution as it gets.

Totally disagree because the 2nd is there to defend all the other liberties. Seems to me any right thinking patriot would WANT to discuss the rest, even if we disagree

Leftists are tolerant until you disagree with their philosophy

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews