JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Im sure this isn't the first or 10th post about this show,BUT hot dang, I LOVE this show!
Makes me happy.
Yea it's made up and fake.
I don't give a crap!
I love it!
HEY!
Si and jase are my heros.

I agree, this show is hilarious a lot of the time.

Loved it when they sunk a boat without the plug and the father made them retrieve it while calling them yuppies.

It is "made up" per say......but thats pretty much how those guys are. Willie and Jase used to come into where I worked decked out in full camo and face paint regularly.......the company I worked for gave him a show truck to use on his buck commander show.....and they ran it hard...really hard. Good bunch of folks.

I have to say the frog catching at the country club was amazingly funny. The episode where they broke in to Willie's office to go frog hunting then came back and Jase told the cop, "Case solved, it was me" and the cop laughed...epic.

I like si plastic tea cup.
How about when they go in that pawn shop ans si gets crazy with the weapons.
The frog one is probably number one.
But, the take your parent to school day was dang funny.
And then there is jeps wife. Hot dang, she's a looker.

They are done. GLAAD will force A&E to get rid of the show. NOT to start a religious discussion or whether anti-gay speech (specifically) should be allowed or not.

The truth is political correctness rules completely now. Say the wrong thing and you are done.

It must really suck to have to worry about every word that comes out of your mouth. This guy is just stating what he personal thinks about sex.

He also muses rather colorfully about his own sexual orientation: "It seems like, to me, a ******—as a man—would be more desirable than a man's ****. That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying?"

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson sounds off on gays, civil rights - latimes.com

The comments could prove to be a headache for A&E, which has a ratings winner in "Duck Dynasty." The August season premiere of the technically unscripted (if carefully edited) series garnered 11.8 million viewers, setting a record for a nonfiction cable program, and it regularly beats out many shows on broadcast.

I ain't passing judgment on any sins, other than child abusers. Im so far from perfect. But I will admit, I would love to listen to that Phil speak. As far as the show being over. RFDTV could always pick them up!

I think its amusing that you take a conservative who voices his personal opinion and he's crucified.....on the other hand, 99.9% of the shows on TV today are loaded with leftist propaganda that would have had the FCC issuing fines a decade ago.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads