JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not an expert but as an owner and from my research DSA is the benchmark for new production FAL rifles.

Pro's/Con's:
Reliable and easy to field strip/clean. They hold a good resale value and are reasonably priced to start. Mags are cheap and plentiful once you figure out if its metric or standard. Can't really think of any big negatives, but I am not a "rock and lock" fan and I personally find the bolt release to be a bit small. Also aftermarket stuff is near nonexistent for most part.

I really dig my dsa personally, so maybe a bit biased

Thank you sir!! Mine is metric. Have they gone up in price, I noticed they were in the 1100-1200 range now I see them in the 1600-1800 range?
They can vary a bit but 1100-1200 seems a bit low even used. I would guess it was just a supply demand issue combined with last year's gun prices plummeting. I usually see them listed in the $1500 range but that always depends on accessories included etc.

Also, I heard that once you mention a FAL you are also required to post a picture;)

IMG_0074.JPG
My BAD;)

They can vary a bit but 1100-1200 seems a bit low even used. I would guess it was just a supply demand issue combined with last year's gun prices plummeting. I usually see them listed in the $1500 range but that always depends on accessories included etc.

Also, I heard that once you mention a FAL you are also required to post a picture;)

I know the voyagers are around that price if not lower.

My understanding is that DSA manufacturers the SA-58 and SA-58 "Voyager" models.

The "Voyager" models are made with cast receivers, no carry handle, cheaper sights and retail for about $1100 while the standard SA-58 retails for $500-600 more.

E

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top