JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wow are people really that soft?? That's a grade school level "insult." Geez. It was a reference to people sending him links. Why doesn't he look for his own? Why does everyone need spoon feeding? The information is out there and people are just too lazy to look or completely ignorant to local events.
You should realize that "some' people don't want to see two sides. They feel better only watching cnn/msnbc, etc.. So yeah. You're a bad boi.

Wow are people really that soft?? That's a grade school level "insult." Geez. Man people are such babies these days. It was a reference to people sending him links. Why doesn't he look for his own? Why does everyone need spoon feeding? The information is out there and people are just too lazy to look or completely ignorant to local events.
I'm just calling out your lie. Why so defensive?

I asked my SIL the other day if she knew the difference between an AR15 and a 10-22. Answering no, I asked why she didn't know what other guns exist if she wants to ban just that one. Her replies were nothing but anger and stupidity. She knows I know more, way more, of both sides of the argument and yet still doesn't even try to hold a two sided conversation. At one point she just started insinuating I think children should die and be shot.

They are so unbelievably lost. Or brainwashed, it's hard to say.
Same people loudly advocating for "science" except when the data does not support their preordained conclusions.

I've run into a lot of these types of people, once at FedEx when I was shipping a rifle. Emotional idiots with a megaphone.

When it comes to good judgment, education is no substitute for the crushing pressure of real adult responsibility. I feel like to say just go have a kid already and myofb. You can change the world once you've proven yourself as an adult.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads