JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The scum have been told many times that all they have to do is run. As long as they do not take a shot at a cop, or ram one first, the Cop is ordered to wave at them as they drive off. Voters here asked for this, now they can enjoy it.

The scum have been told many times that all they have to do is run. As long as they do not take a shot at a cop, or ram one first, the Cop is ordered to wave at them as they drive off. Voters here asked for this, now they can enjoy it.
Not supposed to talk about it until it happens, but I close on my new house in Kentucky in two days! :s0094:

Exactly why I didn't respond! You'd have to have been under a rock to not see what has happened just in the last two years!🙄
Sadly many simply do not see what is going on because they don't want to see it. Pretend its not happening of course does not make it stop. Seattle is getting out of control. Again a LOT of the people who find themselves victims up there now supported this and I am sure pretend they do not know why its happening to them. Cops are leaving the force and they are playing hell attracting new. Who in their right mind would want the damn job? :confused:

Cops are leaving the force and they are playing hell attracting new. Who in their right mind would want the damn job?
I hear ya my friend! That is why I believe we are going to see a lot more crazy shootings before all is said and done! Anyone now joining up will lack the training and experience the old guard is taking with them by leaving.:(

You really have missed all the "noise" about Cops coming from law makers? To not see it you have to be working really hard to not see it. No amount of links is going to help at this point. :(
That's a big brush to say "government has made it clear, the police don't matter".

Sounds to me more an impression than an established fact. I'd rather have the latter, thus why I inquired. Nevermind if it's too much work.

Talk about hemorrhaging responsibility.

I swear, I'm really really confused these days as to how folks perceive the world and how it interacts with their political views and perceptions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads