Frank RW

Reactions
Well, when the government has made it clear, the police don't matter...[/URL]
Can you please show me at least one example of that? Not some opinion piece, but where .gov made that clear.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Can you please show me at least one example of that? Not some opinion piece, but where .gov made that clear.
You really have missed all the "noise" about Cops coming from law makers? To not see it you have to be working really hard to not see it. No amount of links is going to help at this point. :(

Alexx1401

Reactions
Exactly why I didn't respond! You'd have to have been under a rock to not see what has happened just in the last two years!🙄
Sadly many simply do not see what is going on because they don't want to see it. Pretend its not happening of course does not make it stop. Seattle is getting out of control. Again a LOT of the people who find themselves victims up there now supported this and I am sure pretend they do not know why its happening to them. Cops are leaving the force and they are playing hell attracting new. Who in their right mind would want the damn job? :confused:

Reactions
Cops are leaving the force and they are playing hell attracting new. Who in their right mind would want the damn job?
I hear ya my friend! That is why I believe we are going to see a lot more crazy shootings before all is said and done! Anyone now joining up will lack the training and experience the old guard is taking with them by leaving.:(

Frank RW

Reactions
You really have missed all the "noise" about Cops coming from law makers? To not see it you have to be working really hard to not see it. No amount of links is going to help at this point. :(
That's a big brush to say "government has made it clear, the police don't matter".

Sounds to me more an impression than an established fact. I'd rather have the latter, thus why I inquired. Nevermind if it's too much work.

Alexx1401

Reactions
And this is a surprise to who?
As you see here many even on this site desperately want it to be not true. I have no doubt those who say they do not believe it and ask for "proof", really have convinced themselves its not happening. Most likely because they voted for the party doing it and can't admit just how bad it has gotten :(

Alexx1401

Reactions
Reactions
Talk about hemorrhaging responsibility.

I swear, I’m really really confused these days as to how folks perceive the world and how it interacts with their political views and perceptions.

Upcoming Events

Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top