JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Still funny how most hi point haters have never had one. Lol"

Yup. Seems like the only people who stick up for them are those who own them. I don't own any, but then the only ill I speak of them is that they are SO ugly. I have to find a gun attractive to want it. That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy one to live in the toolbox of the truck if I got a good deal, but that has nothing to do with being purty.

If it helps, the 9mm pistol I had wouldn't feed anything with a hollowpoint or over a 115 grain bullet. The 9mm carbine I had was the ergonomically worst gun I've had. The mags hurt like hell to load with sharp feed lips. At the time, there were no holsters that were even decent for it. But hey, once the mags were loaded, I found ammo that actually functioned, and changed the stock to something less offensive on the carbine, they were still turds. But semi-functioning turds...

Still funny how most hi point haters have never had one. Lol

I would totally pay for better grips for my .45

I dont hate them, I just have no need for a bulky, pot metal, blowback-operated, cosmetically challenged 9mm handgun that weighs 29 ounces and only holds 8 rounds. They have excellent customer service and their quality control has apparently improved, and if they ever decided to take it to the next level and come out with a locking breech design that was lighter and more compact, I might consider trying one out.

I dont hate them, I just have no need for a bulky, pot metal, blowback-operated, cosmetically challenged 9mm handgun that weighs 29 ounces and only holds 8 rounds. They have excellent customer service and their quality control has apparently improved, and if they ever decided to take it to the next level and come out with a locking breech design that was lighter and more compact, I might consider trying one out.

That costs more. Ha!

Almost forgot about on of the best ones I have seen...

Someone mentioned the lack of good holsters for them, well, some people I guess learned to get around that problem. Number of years ago when it was still the Sportsmans Warehouse (or visa versa, before the sell off to Canada). I saw I young man walking out of the store in Burlington proudly displaying hi Hi-Point in his Fancy drop leg holster.

I couldnt see much of the gun itself, beyond the Kylon blue effect..
The Holster however was something else!!!

Take cardboard.
Form cardboard to shape around gun.
Duct tape it!..
...Then add more duct tape.
Then duct tape a loop off the bottom to go around you leg.
Then duct tape a loop to go up to your belt.

Use marker to attempt to make duct tape black. (easier now then a few years ago as duct tape comes in many colors now.)

Shove ugly bluish gun in holster and tape it to you.

So cheap you could have a new one each week!!!!

for reall.. I saw it!

Almost forgot about on of the best ones I have seen...

Someone mentioned the lack of good holsters for them, well, some people I guess learned to get around that problem. Number of years ago when it was still the Sportsmans Warehouse (or visa versa, before the sell off to Canada). I saw I young man walking out of the store in Burlington proudly displaying hi Hi-Point in his Fancy drop leg holster.

I couldnt see much of the gun itself, beyond the Kylon blue effect..
The Holster however was something else!!!

Take cardboard.
Form cardboard to shape around gun.
Duct tape it!..
...Then add more duct tape.
Then duct tape a loop off the bottom to go around you leg.
Then duct tape a loop to go up to your belt.

Use marker to attempt to make duct tape black. (easier now then a few years ago as duct tape comes in many colors now.)

Shove ugly bluish gun in holster and tape it to you.

So cheap you could have a new one each week!!!!

for reall.. I saw it!

That ... is ... Spectacular!

get a life I guess saying a coon dog is being racist too

nevermind-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-214.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show