JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think some of them look pretty cool, I'd never do it to one (ok I probably would given enough funds) but people on here and everywhere put stupid amounts of money into their weapons that probably don't deserve it and they don't catch any grief from it.

So why should these people? I'd take that FDE in a heartbeat too. Looks sharp.

I'll bet the owners of those guns also play with Barbie dolls.

Come on. Even though it is unpopular to say so, guns are just Barbie Dolls for men. We care just as much about what a gun looks like as we do about how it functions. That is the simple truth.

A High Point 9mm carbine will perform just as well as a SP89/MP5 knock off listed on here for 1/5th the price, but the HP is butt ugly and the ATI clone is sexy as hell. So Barbie #2 wins.

Are Hipoints not nice guns or something?!?!?

Nice, no. They are basic, function over form, and very cheap. To be cheap, they have to be made cheaply.
They had a bad rap for years as being junk, but since the redesign a bunch of years ago seem to have swung far the other way.
I have a couple, and they're great for what they are.

I am not ashamed to admit I own a 9mm High Point. It was cheap($129.00), it works well and has a lifetime no quibble warranty. It is a tool that does what it is designed to do. I also have guns I consider to be nice looking - 1873 Remington Rolling Block and my various reproduction cap & ball revolvers(9 of them). Nothing like wood and steel, it has stood the test of time.

tumblr_ma3t8f2Nxg1r3kkje.gif

OMG, that's funny, lmao.

Come on. Even though it is unpopular to say so, guns are just Barbie Dolls for men. We care just as much about what a gun looks like as we do about how it functions. That is the simple truth.

A High Point 9mm carbine will perform just as well as a SP89/MP5 knock off listed on here for 1/5th the price, but the HP is butt ugly and the ATI clone is sexy as hell. So Barbie #2 wins.

My Glocks are stock, and ugly.

Are Hipoints not nice guns or something?!?!?

They are pot-metal, blowback action guns. Extremely heavy for their size due to the lack of a locking breech. Ugly and crudely finished but functional. Essentially a Lorcin or a Jennings with better quality control and better customer service. They are cheap and they work which is about all you can really say for them. For the money I would rather have a FEG Makarov clone or a used KelTec P-11.

They are pot-metal, blowback action guns. Extremely heavy for their size due to the lack of a locking breech. Ugly and crudely finished but functional. Essentially a Lorcin or a Jennings with better quality control and better customer service. They are cheap and they work which is about all you can really say for them. For the money I would rather have a FEG Makarov clone or a used KelTec P-11.

they are better then the blunt stick obozo wants you to have too

Ya but does that mean you would go as far as to "Pimp" out any of your weapons with Pink/White cammo? I stated, as you quoted "THOSE" guns referring to what was in the link. Some of the examples provided in the link were Tacky and a waste of money. There were some that seemed perfectly fine too. I'm ok with the Barbie Doll treatment in the sense that "Deadeye" revealed. Kinda cool all of the bells and whistles you can customize your weapons with in a "Manly" way.:) If someone wants to be a she male then I suppose that is their choice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top